House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Constable

Labour To Set Out Economic Vision

makes me cringe when I see those two jokers thinking the unthinkable that one day they may be in power.

Anyway the BBC will definably endorse it

No need to fear labour, we need to stay the course, apparently

I like Bill Bailey. And Eddie Izzard. And Ross Kemp.

Its a pity they do not have a ******ing clue how badly Labour hurt us. [stockholm Syndrome?] [im alright Jack attitutude?]

Vote Labour? But they placed us in debt slavery Bill. On purpose. Whilst lining their pockets.

F@rkin blind arent they?

Edited by Dan1

Labour signed all the paperwork that handed over bank gambling debts onto the taxpayer.

Jokers, and yes no doubt the Beeboids will lap it all up.

I like Bill Bailey. And Eddie Izzard. And Ross Kemp.

Its a pity they do not have a ******ing clue how badly Labour hurt us.

Vote Labour? But they placed us in debt slavery Bill. On purpose. Whilst lining their pockets.

F@rkin blind arent they?

I can't watch them any more, hard to be lightly entertained when expletives keep popping into my mind

It's about time, at least they'll now have something to argue back with, instead of just sitting there like manikins while Cameron digs at them for having no plans or vision.

Still I didn't see the Tories complaining over the last ten years about the monster boom - too busy lining their pockets no doubt.

I can't watch them any more, hard to be lightly entertained when expletives keep popping into my mind

Me neither. Have to turn over.

It's about time

They wont admit to the horrendous calamitous downright evil policies, of the last 13 years. They will continue to lie.

And you would have to be some sort of major ******ing tool to fall for it.

Even post bailouts, you had Miliband on TV stating how their 'ideologies' were 'on course'

Thier father must have been rolling in his grave. Even after Gaddafis son gave the euology in his fathers name..[Just last week. Presumably after Tony Blair had finished having a nice chin wag with this dad. ].

They are Certificable.

And how much of an utter c_@nt is Mandelson? Does he not realise over 90% of the country despise him?

"I will not allow house prices to get out of control and put at risk the sustainability of the future." Gordon Brown.

[Fascist Ba5tards]

Please please please Al Qaeda. Find their addresses......

Edited by Dan1

makes me cringe when I see those two jokers thinking the unthinkable that one day they may be in power.

Unless there's some magic economic recovery within three years (which I doubt) it is absolutely certain that those two jokers will get to be in power.

tim

Unless there's some magic economic recovery within three years (which I doubt) it is absolutely certain that those two jokers will get to be in power.

tim

Agreed. Labour landslide ahoy.

Well, Mrs Thatcher was very unpopular in the early 1980s but her popularity soared when we went to war with Argentina, despite there being little economic improvement at home, I'm sure that lesson will be remembered.

Well, Mrs Thatcher was very unpopular in the early 1980s but her popularity soared when we went to war with Argentina, despite there being little economic improvement at home, I'm sure that lesson will be remembered.

After Iraq and Afghanistan any government that tries to go to war to win popularity is even more completely out of touch with what people think than they're usually given credit for.

On R5 Live this morning there was a feature about Labour's announcement, and reporter John Pinar (sp?) didn't really give a balance view, highlighting the Tory argument that Labour were simply planning to spend money that had already been spent.

Surprisingly non-Left reporting.

+ 1. Neither do I. And this includes another liebour lovvie, Jo Brand.

The 27,000 jobs lost in construction isn't really a problem , seems like all those folks work in construction in australia now.

Usually about 1 in 3 workers on a site are from the UK.

tim

+1

:(

Agreed. Labour landslide ahoy.

I am readying my machete and mud-hut in preparation for ZimbabweLiteTM

edit:spelling

Edited by Lone_Twin