House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

muggle

How Many Pints Of The Tipple Of Your Choice Can You Drink...

How many pints of the tipple of your choice* can you drink before you need to pee?

*Stating your choice of peferred tipple is optional

I was just chatting with the OH about my drink the other day, when we first met I was a real ale boy, then gradually moved over to lager due to work (hard to find anything other than John Smiths if you're lucky in most places I travelled to). For some reason I have now moved to cider and that is virtually all I drink other than the odd wine! I even have some homebrew cider maturing ready for the summer.

I voted 9 pints before I noticed the "before peeing" bit, so unvoted. I think the "gut" bit was a bit misleading, surely it should be bladder?

Its a very interesting query. It can vary a lot. Lots of factors involved. Generally 4 pints then a pint = a pish.

Usually about the end of the second pint. Doesn't really matter whether it's bitter or lager but if was two pints of vodka then the only difference would be that I probably wouldn't bother undoing my flies.

Like most on here already..... first 2 pints are ok, then, Niagra.

every 20 minutes. Google 'diuretic'.

I dont tend to drink cups of tea by the pint, but I can probably manage 2 pints.

I always drink tea by the pint, and two pints before getting up in the morning are not unusual.

In a pub I'll usually want a pee after a couple of pints. But if I start off dehydrated - typically when I've been doing something active in warmer weather - then two pints just begin to remedy that. I've been known to ask for a pint of water alongside my pint of beer.

I always drink tea by the pint, and two pints before getting up in the morning are not unusual.

Do you have a kettle next to your bed/

And where do you get a pint mug from?

3 pints for me and then one per pint after that normally. After one strenuous (30 mile) hike in the wild's of Scotland I did manage 6 pints and a night's sleep before needing to wee though.

Its a very interesting query. It can vary a lot. Lots of factors involved. Generally 4 pints then a pint = a pish.

+1

It's all about breaking the seal!

2pints, maybe 3 if the toilets are like those in trainspotting.

About 3,maybe 4 pints of ale before opening up the floodgates...so to speak.

Preferred tipple is Woodforde's Wherry. :)