House Price Crash Forum

Census

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443

I don't get much free time, I'd rather spend it on my ps3 then fill out this census bullcrap. What can they do if you don't do it?

The fine for not completing and returning a 2011 Census questionnaire is up to £1,000. You may also have to pay costs.

However as long as you complete it you should be OK, so just write any old rubbish...

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

As of this week, I'm a disabled black lesbian, of Irish traveller ethnic origin, living with a same sex partner and several step-children in a home of multiple occupation.

And, of course, a brain surgeon in my spare time.

Or I get fined a grand for not spending half an hour filling in mindless intrusive cr@p, dreamed up by some public sector tw@t with nothing better to do.

Just another reason to leave this dank sh!thole of an over-managed, over-taxed, bullsh!t nanny state.

Where is AbsoluteTurdo, anyway, when the indefensible needs a solid defensibiling?

B

HOLA449

The blank question, is only a question on the Welsh census asking them if they can speak Welsh. ;)

and the blank expressions will be on the faces of 99.9% of the population of wales that dont speak welsh when they find out how much it has cost them to have their forms printed in welsh aswell for the remaining 0.1% that can also speak fluent English but are pompass ar5eholes.

HOLA4410

I don't get much free time, I'd rather spend it on my ps3 then fill out this census bullcrap. What can they do if you don't do it?

They can withdraw your local population based funding for local services. Then your place will end up like Slough where Tesco thinks there's twice the number of people there than the government does.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413

I might fill in the not too unreasonable part (i.e. the stuff that's generally useful historically) properly and put crap for the rest. If they really want to know the rest they can come up with an anonymous survey. It's none of their effing business to be able to tie most of it to an individual.

HOLA4414

Do they fine Blind people?

Under their same Orwellian 'loony' rules if you have another disability of any sort you could take them to court for victimising you over others ie non diverse, diversity persecution. :rolleyes:

Census

1610s, from L. census "the enrollment of the names and property assessments of all Roman citizens"

"the biblical Book of Numbers (c.1400, L. Numeri, Gk. Arithmoi) so called because it begins with a census of the Israelites"

HOLA4415
HOLA4416

As of this week, I'm a disabled black lesbian, of Irish traveller ethnic origin, living with a same sex partner and several step-children in a home of multiple occupation.

And, of course, a brain surgeon in my spare time.

Or I get fined a grand for not spending half an hour filling in mindless intrusive cr@p, dreamed up by some public sector tw@t with nothing better to do.

Just another reason to leave this dank sh!thole of an over-managed, over-taxed, bullsh!t nanny state.

Where is AbsoluteTurdo, anyway, when the indefensible needs a solid defensibiling?

B

I think there may be a few of us B)

AbsoluteZero is long banned.

HOLA4417
HOLA4418

I know that there is a fine for not filling it in and that every question has to be answered but what can be done if we declare... father christmas staying over as a guest?

Well, back in the 1980s my mate added Desperate Dan and Lord Snooty to the residents in his household and the council wrote back saying that if those people did in fact reside there, then they would want to see documentary evidence of it.

Course, he would have more chance of getting away with it now the forms are probably processed in Bangalore or somesuch.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422

I filled mine in online and got it out of the way.

The questions about visitors being in yoru house was bit much. I misread one question and the online form kept refusing me to complete it until I went back all the way through it question by question.

I suspect that a great many people filling in the form with pen and ink will make the same mistake as I and hence the census will be worthless.

HOLA4423
HOLA4424

I filled mine in online and got it out of the way.

The questions about visitors being in yoru house was bit much. I misread one question and the online form kept refusing me to complete it until I went back all the way through it question by question.

I suspect that a great many people filling in the form with pen and ink will make the same mistake as I and hence the census will be worthless.

I'm surprised they let you fill it out online before the 27th. All you need is an unexpected house guest and it will be wrong.

HOLA4425

I'm wondering which flavour of exotic translation to order my census in. Apparently the options include: Akan/Twi-Fante, Shqip, Amharic, Sylheti, Tagalog, Igbo, Kurmanji, Surani, Lingala, Luganda, Malayam, Pahari, Pashto, Farsi, Gurmukhi, Shahmuki, Shona, Sinhala, Tigrinya, and Yoruba.

Archived