House Price Crash Forum
penbat1

Blair To Have Psychiatric Help Shock

A team of psychiatrists has detained Prime Minister Tony Blair under the government's own Mental Health Act 2003 which allows compulsory treatment of people who are deemed to be a serious danger to the public even if they have not been convicted with a criminal offence.

It has been known for a long time that Mr Blair suffers from a compulsive and untreatable personality disorder known as narcissism - where the suffer has egocentric and grandoise ideas. The suffer is likely to be obsessed with deceit, control freakery, manipulation and spin. As the condition is untreatable, it is likely he will be kept incarcerated and under constant supervision for the rest of the life so he cannot continue to wreak havoc on the rest of the population.

There is also a strong possibility that he will be tried as a war criminal in the International Court of Justice for staring an illegal war in Iraq resulting in the death of hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqi citizens.

There is also a strong possibility that he will be tried as a war criminal in the International Court of Justice for staring an illegal war in Iraq resulting in the death of hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqi citizens.

That's an interesting point. After Blair is out of Parliament, will he have to risk arrest on war crimes charges every time he goes abroad, like that Israeli army officer who recently came to the UK?

1 in 5 people in the UK will at some point in their lives suffer a mental health episode.

1 in 10 people will at some point in their lives suffer a long-term mental health episode.

What's next, some cancer jokes?

It has been known for a long time that Mr Blair suffers from a compulsive and untreatable personality disorder known as narcissism  - where the suffer has egocentric and grandoise ideas.

He wanted to become an actor at one point !

1 in 5 people in the UK will at some point in their lives suffer a mental health episode.

1 in 10 people will at some point in their lives suffer a long-term mental health episode.

What's next, some cancer jokes?

Hi,

I think that the figures are higher than that.... I think everyone get's depressed sometime in their lives, perhaps they don't get hospitalized but their lives may be severely impaired by it. I read somewhere that clinical depression is a depressive episode that lasts for 2 weeks or more, if that's the criteria then there are a lot of them out there!

They say depression is the common cold of mental illnesses and it certainly has become more common. Why? Who knows, a whole myriad of reasons.

What about people who live their lives in a constant state of low-grade depression and don't know any different, anhedonia I believe it is called

You've only got to look at the number of people self medicating on drink, drugs , gambling etc to realise the whole scope of the mental health problems there are.

I don't think mental health is a sacred cow and people should be able to talk freely about it; most people envision catatonics or manic people talking to themselves, there but for the grace of god goes all of us!

As to Blair, he certainly seems narcissistic and probably displays traits of psychopathy, but then to get to those positions you certainly need to have them!

Regards

Frank

Hi,

I think that the figures are higher than that.... I think everyone get's depressed sometime in their lives, perhaps they don't get hospitalized but their lives may be severely impaired by it. I read somewhere that clinical depression is a depressive episode that lasts for 2 weeks or more, if that's the criteria then there are a lot of them out there!

They say depression is the common cold of mental illnesses and it certainly has become more common. Why? Who knows, a whole myriad of reasons.

What about people who live their lives in a constant state of low-grade depression and don't know any different, anhedonia I believe it is called

You've only got to look at the number of people self medicating on drink, drugs , gambling etc to realise the whole scope of the mental health problems there are.

I don't think mental health is a sacred cow and people should be able to talk freely about it; most people envision catatonics or manic people talking to themselves, there but for the grace of god goes all of us!

As to Blair, he certainly seems narcissistic and probably displays traits of psychopathy, but then to get to those positions you certainly need to have them!

Regards

Frank

If you check out my website http://www.bullyeq.com in particular http://www.bullyeq.com/more_on_psychos.htm I explain that people with personality disoders (psychopathy and narcissism etc) have a compulsive and untreatable disorder and they cause misery for the rest of us by various forms of manipulation, control freakery, bullying and abuse. The affect of this on us is depression, loss of self-esteem and so called "mental Illness" but "mental illness" is really in most cases just emotional injury caused by people with personality disorders doing your head in.

Edited by penbat1

What about John Major? Did he have a dark side? :P

I don't think John Major is as overtly disordered as Mr T Blair (remember Blair was portrayed as having red devil eyes in the Tory 1997 campaign posters !). Mind you John Major was shagging Edwina Currie on the quiet but most of us do things in private we dont want the world to know about.

Incidentally Margaret Thatcher was certainly a bully with her handbagging but whether it was learned behaviour or she had a congenital personality disorder I am not sure.

Edited by penbat1

If you check out my website http://www.bullyeq.com in particular http://www.bullyeq.com/more_on_psychos.htm I explain that people with personality disoders (psychopathy and narcissism etc) have a compulsive and untreatable disorder and they cause misery for the rest of us by various forms of manipulation, control freakery, bullying and abuse. The affect of this on us is depression, loss of self-esteem and so called "mental Illness" but "mental illness" is really in most cases just emotional injury caused by people with personality disorders doing your head in.

Hi,

Good site, enjoyed reading it.

I know about bullying as a child, it was only years later that problems manifested themselves.

Regards

Frank

Hi,

Good site, enjoyed reading it.

I know about bullying as a child, it was only years later that problems manifested themselves.

Regards

Frank

Thanks Frank I appreciate it. I wish I had understood all about bullying years ago - it would have saved me so much grief - at least it puts me in good stead for the future. It is useful to be able to recognise a bully when you see one and then if possible avoid that person.