House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EvilEdna

Caption Competition

L-R-Austrian-Federal-Fina-007.jpg

"See - nothing up my sleeves"

So Bob Diamond told me to put my hands on the table like this. Then he pulled out a baseball bat and broke all my fingers. Fortunately, Vince does all my w&nking for me so it's not a problem.

bugger - don't know how to show the image! - my quote is "dance mervyn dance" - but my image is attached. someone with a degree more cleverocity than me will have to explain how to make it appear in the post!

dance_mervyn_dance.jpg

post-26495-0-61074000-1299858031_thumb.jpg

How's the fiscal situation? I'd say the sh1t's up to about here now, should be good for another year or two before we ask Merv to go full Weimar.

"

" With what labour left me in the kitty, I may as well put my hands on the table like this, bend over and take it right up ones ar5e"

Osbourne: Man, it jacks up. You drop down into the pit. lt’s 30 feet straight down…..and your balls, man, your balls are about this big. And the whole thing’s ******in’ roaring. Pushing you forward, like you’re on a freight train or something.

Proll: and if you lose it, the fish’ll be picking you out of the coral.

Smiley man: Big-wave riding’s for macho assholes with a death wish.

Osbourne: No, it’s not. lt’s the ultimate rush. There’s nothing that comes close to it. Not even sex.

So I had this hand up Boris like this and this one up Dave and then they said "Welcome to the Bullingdon Club Osborne old chap, you're going to be Chancellor"

"See - nothing up my sleeves"

meet my two dwarf advisors. they tell me what to do...like voices in my head...but look, they are real...

Osbourne: Man, it jacks up. You drop down into the pit. lt’s 30 feet straight down…..and your balls, man, your balls are about this big. And the whole thing’s ******in’ roaring. Pushing you forward, like you’re on a freight train or something.

Proll: and if you lose it, the fish’ll be picking you out of the coral.

Smiley man: Big-wave riding’s for macho assholes with a death wish.

Osbourne: No, it’s not. lt’s the ultimate rush. There’s nothing that comes close to it. Not even sex.

My favourite so far!

Dude you got the best barrels ever dude

Just like you pull in

And you just get spit right out of 'em

waPAAAH

You just drop in, just smack the lip

Then after that, you just drop in

Just drop it down

Say PUAAAHHH

Ride the Barrel and get pitted

So pitted

Blast - the 'Tattinger' tremors again!

Do you think they'll notice?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is no image because of the previous LABOUR government's fiscal irresponsibility"