House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ken_ichikawa

Evil Banker

Max Kaiser reveals him to be a banker....

Now you know why I don't like bicycles! Bet you a few Injin dollars he'll get a slap on the wrist even though he killed 40 people. :angry:

He only injuerd 8. He' get away with a slap on the wrist as you suggest.

Looks like a Black Golf Mk 5 or 6 possibly GTI or GTD judging by the wheels.

26secs in you can see the distinctive VW badge.

That is what I thought but I never knew that they were so rapid.

In his defense, Neis' lawyer says the bikers had been harassing the banker and his 15-year old son, but a biker witness says that he heard Neis say, "But I'm in a hurry," to someone in the group of about 100 bikers who were blocking the road in a "Critical Mass" demonstration just moments before hitting the gas and running over 8 cyclists.

Not much of a defense, is it?!

Cyclists have to realise though, that while 99.9% of drivers will tolerate them, 0.1% will not. That same 0.1% that will not tolerate crap in all spheres of life. For that reason alone they should stop pulling all this youtube helmetcam sh1t. One day, one of them WILL end up dead with their uppity attitudes. Not everyone gives a toss that you are filming them driving into you.

Probably in this country though, its not cyclists blocking the roads most of the time, its muslim weddings.

Why the F does max keiser think Bankers dont own SIlver etc?

Why the hell else would they print print print print other than to buy more?

They own 99% of the SIlver, gold and anything else likely to be inflation proof.