House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SpewLabour

Labour Complains To The Bbc About Cuts Coverage

...well it's savings from their overspend ....ask their own Liam Byrne who left the message at the Treasury saying the money is all gone.....savings have to be made ....even the commies know that.... :rolleyes:

For a change they are right.

Taxes gone up, spending diverted to different areas, no savings made.

Cuts is also wrong, mind you - redirection is probably the most accurate way of talking about it.

How silly.

The state broadcaster will always represent the interests of the state.

Labour never got cross about it when they were the state.

How silly.

The state broadcaster will always represent the interests of the state.

Labour never got cross about it when they were the state.

...they like to control their own little PRAVDA.... :rolleyes:

In January Ed Miliband's new official spokesman, Tom Baldwin, wrote to the heads of the BBC, ITV and Sky news saying they should use the phrase "Tory-led government" instead of Coalition.

Dear BBC,

With regard to our recent communication requesting the use of the phrase "Tory-led government". We no longer consider this phrase accurately captures our views. Therefore we request that from now on you refer to the current administration as "Evil band of ******* *******". We know you will consider to be in the interests of fairness.

ps. We have absolutely no reason at all to believe the PM has multiple STD's.

In January Ed Miliband's new official spokesman, Tom Baldwin, wrote to the heads of the BBC, ITV and Sky news saying they should use the phrase "Tory-led government" instead of Coalition.

For real :lol:

Its like having Pee Wee Herman in charge of liebour PR.

The articles are interesting glimpses showing what happens behind the scenes to manipulate and influence the news. Even the choice of a word or phrase being important and being fought over.

The manipulation doesn't usually get much coverage.

Likely at some level the same sort of mechanations would have been going on when Labour were in power but in those days it didn't get reported.

Not that the Tories presented that much in the way of opposition to what was going on in the media or for that matter anything else in those days .

Edited by billybong

Guest sillybear2

Labour liked to label debt fueled deficit spending as "investment", so "saving" money you don't have in the first place is equally Orwellian and obtuse.

For real :lol:

Its like having Pee Wee Herman in charge of liebour PR.

Whenever I hear "Tory-led government" I'm reminded of the early Blair years, strange that.

Edited by sillybear2

Labour liked to label debt fueled deficit spending as "investment", so "saving" money you don't have in the first place is equally Orwellian and obtuse.

Whenever I hear "Tory-led government" I'm reminded of the early Blair years, strange that.

I cant quite believe that anyone would write that to the BBC.

Given that the only people who say 'tory led govt' are Balls and his buddies, to have the BBC suddenly use the phrase would be a bit too blatant.

....LP is Labour Party... Lies and Propaganda.....

Like a shopaholic buying shoes, Labour were ok with their idea of spending being investment (for our future).

Glad we invested in council chiefs wages etc etc - am sure that will have a wonderful return...

mathematically_annoying.png