House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wahoo

Police May Decide To Riot

PC PLODDERS GO MAD

Tens of thousands of police officers could take to the streets in the run-up to the royal wedding in a row over pay, rank and file leaders warned yesterday.

How are we going to control this rabble?

I guess the only thing to do is put on florescent yellow jackets, goggles, plastic hats and beat the shit out of them ! :lol:

I, ... of ... do solemnly and sincerely declare and affirm that I will well and truly serve the Queen in the office of constable, with fairness, integrity, diligence and impartiality, upholding fundamental human rights and according equal respect to all people; and that I will, to the best of my power, cause the peace to be kept and preserved and prevent all offences against people and property; and that while I continue to hold the said office I will to the best of my skill and knowledge discharge all the duties thereof faithfully according to law.

The problem is they do not have any respect for the people. They do not seek to prevent offences against people and property. They are a gang of boot boys serving distant elites. A sense of respect and rectitude is not required, only a set of boots and a long baton. They are not expected to have judgement, they are there to obey. Crimes by people against people are of no importance. Disobedience to the state is the only crime they recognise.