House Price Crash Forum
easy2012

Now There Is A Property 'course' To Profit From Lha

That is how the system works.

Social housing was privatized at great profit for a few and great expense for the many (taxypayers, and anybody whom requires housing), to be honest, even those of other nations.

Nationalize social housing.

That's shocking. Should be banned!

Email your mp!

I Emailed mine twice and got no reply so left a message on their answerphone, number taken from their website for them to ring me about something, I didn't even get a courtesy of a reply from any messages.....not very impressed so far. :ph34r:

I Emailed mine twice and got no reply so left a message on their answerphone, number taken from their website for them to ring me about something, I didn't even get a courtesy of a reply from any messages.....not very impressed so far. :ph34r:

That's crap. What party?

Noone is sure to make a profit.

The wannabe spivs have no guarantee of making it pay.

Even the 'course' organisers have no guarantee anyone will sign up.

Weren't that kind of seminars part of the bubble?

That's crap. What party?

Conservative...having said that my old Conservative MP was very good....I will book an appointment and put it to them as to why they did not reply, but somehow I have to contact them to book an appointment....will probably come up with some excuse or blame it on someone else...you almost know the answer before you even ask the question. ;)

That is why LHA should go and council should just provide basic accommodation to those who needs it.

If one wants choices, then work for it. Else, I must consider getting into this business...

How To Profit From Property Using New & Existing LHA Legislation" | Paul Galbraith

http://thelondonpropertynetwork.eventbrite.com/

Dress Code

Dress for success

vomit-smiley-31.gif

That is how the system works.

Social housing was privatized at great profit for a few and great expense for the many (taxypayers, and anybody whom requires housing), to be honest, even those of other nations.

Nationalize social housing.

My solution would be to privatised it, sell the lot off to the highest bidder, and then end all public involvement in the housing market.

Your solution, is second best imo, a distant second, and the polar opposite of mine. All the very worst solutions lie somewhere in between.

That is why LHA should go and council should just provide basic accommodation to those who needs it.

If one wants choices, then work for it. Else, I must consider getting into this business...

How To Profit From Property Using New & Existing LHA Legislation" | Paul Galbraith

http://thelondonpropertynetwork.eventbrite.com/

Um, this guy ?

And it just gets better.

Here's the other scoundrel being interviewed by one of our old sparring partners, Vanessa Warwick! There must be one or two seasoned HPCers who can remember the ex-MTV Headbangers Ball "Hottie" turned property "expert".

For anyone who hasn't heard of Vanessa Warwick, here is a little background info:

Vanessa Warwick was born in England, UK and she is a famous person.

Read more: http://people.famouswhy.com/vanessa_warwick/#ixzz1G3ByeAf6

This property course is looking all sorts of suspect. As if I didn't know that already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGlOVSWg6R0