House Price Crash Forum
geezer466

Ed Balls Being Sued By An Estate Agent

What are the details? Had Stephanie left her dirty niknaks all over the place? Flandersmilm on the sofa? Or was that before he moved there?

What are the details? Had Stephanie left her dirty niknaks all over the place? Flandersmilm on the sofa? Or was that before he moved there?

You dirty boy. But we were all thinking it...

Guest sillybear2

pig-sty.jpg

Just to make it clear... I invented the word "Flandersmilm". It is mine, I used it first and hold all copyright on its future usage. In perpetuity.

Edited by sbn

Just to make it clear... I invented the word "Flandersmilm". It is mine, I used it first and hold all copyright on its future usage. In perpetuity.

error

Edited by juvenal

If you had to pick a side in this one you wanted to win... It'd be the EA. I hate myself for saying it though.

Naah - it's more like Argentina vs France in the football World Cup.

You couldn't give a toss who wins, but you do want to see as many people as possible utterly humiliated :)

B

i think you ought to define it though. Let me start you:

Noun. Pronounced... Derivation:

i think you ought to define it though. Let me start you:

Noun. Pronounced... Derivation:

I think we should give some suggestions, for things that don't have words yet.

e.g.

"Flandersmilm" - the feeling of gut-wrenching vomit enducing realisation when you realise that the property you "bought" on a 125% mortgage will never actually get out of negative equity, and the dawning that having the millstone of debt around your neck for the rest of your life was the single biggest mistake that has dashed any hopes of you enjoying the rest of your now miserable existence, knowing that your life is now geared towards paying bankers bonuses, all jollied along by the government of the day with pats on the back and pimms on the terraces overlooking the river Ox.