House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dj Factor

Need Help For Our First Time House Purchase.

Hello everyone,

First of all I would thank to everyone who runs and posts on this forum as I really have learnt some great things of here. Well My name is Maki and Im a total illiterate to property. Me and my wife are thinking of taking our first ever property plunge. We have saved a few 1000 pounds and are looking for houses to buy in our area. Can someone please be kind enough to tell us a step by step structure of what are the things that we need to keep in mind or do.

What are the things to keep in mind when looking for a house, estate agents, arrange a mortgage, ideal deposit, etc etc. Till now all I know is to look at websites and search for houses for sale and possibly arrange for a viewing appointment, thats about it. Your help in this matter would be appreciated

Many thanks people

Maki

Hi and welcome.

You could try looking at the pinned thread at the top of this forum called 'Things To Do When Buying A House'.

All the advice you need should be on there.

Other than that, find a property that you like and make an offer to the estate agent for a price that you believe is right or rather the price that you are willing to pay.