House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NotDavidIcke

Id Cards

It's quite important to prevent a cashless society and permanent microchipping

This is coming from a Christian point of view and the predictions for the end of the world, right?

Christians not being able to buy or sell because they will not take the 'mark of the beast'.

If so, why worry? Only worry about what you can change.

A lot it would be awful!!

I do not mind cctv and a bit of government snooping but you would be 100% under the watch of the government. I do not like the sound of that

Ah right. Nah, I'm all for that... fear of a big brother government is just so 1984.

Bring on the microchip implants!

Ah right. Nah, I'm all for that... fear of a big brother government is just so 1984.

they will put those little bombs in our brains, if we try to complain about gordon or tony our heads will pop like an over ripe strawberry with a french banger in it.

:lol:

Guest consa

Never ever insert a microchip into yourself, you will be doomed, no joke.