House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mikhail Liebenstein

911 Conspiracy Time

Over time more and more things seem wrong though...

The falling man for instance.... TWO VERY wrong things with it...

Firstly how the hell did the camera man zoom in with a handheld and get such a good picture? Drop zones often have ground based cameras, they are computer controlled and even so they cannot keep such a good track of a freefalling person.

Secondly is the man a trained skydiver? It takes a lot of time to learn a head down free fly position which is stable, i.e. head stays down without flipping over. Even the absolute basic posture for free fall being the hard arch takes quite a few jumps to learn.

Edit to add: The conspiracy theory, I mean.

Over time more and more things seem wrong though...

The falling man for instance.... TWO VERY wrong things with it...

Firstly how the hell did the camera man zoom in with a handheld and get such a good picture? Drop zones often have ground based cameras, they are computer controlled and even so they cannot keep such a good track of a freefalling person.

Secondly is the man a trained skydiver? It takes a lot of time to learn a head down free fly position which is stable, i.e. head stays down without flipping over. Even the absolute basic posture for free fall being the hard arch takes quite a few jumps to learn.

"[The falling man photograph] is somewhat deceptive, as it gives the impression that the man is falling straight down. However, this is just one of a dozen photographs of his fall, and in other photographs it is evident that he is tumbling through the air." (Wikipedia 'Falling Man' entry.)

Looks like a weather balloon

Seriously though if you want to open peoples eyes to 9/11 talk about either Rumsfelds admission on Sep 10th/2001 that the pentagon could not account for 2.3 trillion dollars - the next day the very part of the pentagon that kept those records in was convieniently blown up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kpWqdPMjmo

Or building 7 , even Rumsfeld doesn't know what it is :lol:

Looks like a weather balloon

Seriously though if you want to open peoples eyes to 9/11 talk about either Rumsfelds admission on Sep 10th/2001 that the pentagon could not account for 2.3 trillion dollars - the next day the very part of the pentagon that kept those records in was convieniently blown up.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=3kpWqdPMjmo

Or building 7 , even Rumsfeld doesn't know what it is :lol:

Blown up by an aircraft that didn't even impact it, if the black-box data recorder files released under FOIA are to be believed......

Flight Data Expert Confirmation: No Evidence Linking FDR Data to American 77

FDR Data Exceeds Capabilities Of A 757, Does Not Support Impact With Pentagon

(PilotsFor911Truth.org) - Flight Data Recorder Expert Dennis Cimino has confirmed that the data being provided through the Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA) by the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) is missing crucial information, which according to Dennis, should be present and link the data to a specific aircraft and fleet. The NTSB provided three sets of data through the FOIA for what they claim is from American 77, N644AA. A csv file, an animation reconstruction and a raw data file. Rob Balsamo of Pilots For 9/11 Truth along with numerous other aviation experts, including trained Aircraft Accident Investigators have analyzed these files and determined they do not support an impact with the Pentagon. The data also exceeds the design limitations and capabilities of a standard 757 by a wide margin. This is based on data, precedent and numerous verified experts, including those who have actual flight time in the aircraft reportedly used for the 9/11 attacks (See - "Flight Of American 77", "9/11: Attack On The Pentagon" and "9/11: World Trade Center Attack" at Pilotsfor911Truth.org for full detailed analysis and interviews). read more...

"[The falling man photograph] is somewhat deceptive, as it gives the impression that the man is falling straight down. However, this is just one of a dozen photographs of his fall, and in other photographs it is evident that he is tumbling through the air." (Wikipedia 'Falling Man' entry.)

That still does not explain how a man with a hand held camera can track such a tiny object almost perfectly.

That still does not explain how a man with a hand held camera can track such a tiny object almost perfectly.

He, Richard Drew, was an AP photographer, very experienced - a press photographer for decades. Quite likely had a professional quality lens and used a fast exposure.

He may have taken many pics, and only published the best, clearest one.

Tracking a falling object is relatively easy... no prizes for guessing the direction it will move in.

You already appear to have (incorrectly) jumped to the conclusion that the falling man was in a 'stable' posture.

See what you can make of this: Drew was also one of four press photographers present at the assassination of Robert F. Kennedy.

If you say so.... as I've said far too many inconsistencies.... which is consistent with the charade which is run before us that we live in a free society.

If you say so.... as I've said far too many inconsistencies.... which is consistent with the charade which is run before us that we live in a free society.

The official 9/11 story is a joke.

Look at the any of the footage of the second hit and tell me what's wrong with it. The second hit itself is more proof of 'inside job' than the collapse of building 7.

The official 9/11 story is a joke.

Look at the any of the footage of the second hit and tell me what's wrong with it. The second hit itself is more proof of 'inside job' than the collapse of building 7.

A lot of things suck about the offical story of 9-11 how many people know that the Bin Laden family helped George W make his first million, or that the Bin Laden family are one of the biggest holders of shares in the Carlyle group who are the biggest defence suppliers on the planet. Cui Bono?

Honestly to think of the lives lost on both sides makes me weep.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl2JQfxnnHU

Norman Mineta testified against Dick chenney that he told the fighter jets to stand down when the plane/missle was aproaching the Pentagon. watch we are change confront Dick about it. At the end of the video whatch Norman testify to that fact in congress.

I'm agnostic about the issue, and I do think it's possible that there's lots more to the 9/11 story than the official line, but... and I think it's an important 'but'...

Conspiracy theorists seem often to put forward inconsistencies, many of which can be fairly easily swept aside by a little rationality, and then go on to say (as you have) that there are 'far too many inconsistencies' for the official story to be true. The trouble is, having established that you've pretty much made up your mind to the point where your willing to put forward fairly flimsy 'inconsistencies' as evidence, then, presumably, you're also willing to see the potentially similarly-flimsy 'inconsistencies' of others as being more evidence, then there being 'far too many' of them isn't any more credible.

In short, a bunch of careless conspiracy theorists in a huddle passing each other's 'inconsistencies' around between themselves doesn't count for much. It actually does conspiracy theorists (collectively) a disservice.

As I say, I think it's entirely possible that something very different from the official story (either as a whole, or even just in some of the details) really occurred on 9/11, but just putting random thoughts out there as if it's hard evidence isn't helping to find out what -- and is probably making it much harder to convince people of an alternative truth if there is one.

And what about Building 7 of the World Trade Centre which apparently collapsed in sympathy.

Indeed. Whenever you want to fool people into believing the attacks you staged were performed by terrorists, the absolute best way is by blowing up a totally unrelated building..

I'm not sure about Di, but I have it from a very reliable source that Rod Hull was definitely murdered.

Dark forces were at work there.....

Nah it was the emu that did it, I would of done it aswell if some one had insisted on putting their hand up my ars* for thirty years.

I'm not sure about Di, but I have it from a very reliable source that Rod Hull was definitely murdered.

Dark forces were at work there.....

I didn't even know Rod Hull had died... :(

What about Emu? Is he still with us?

I'm agnostic about the issue, and I do think it's possible that there's lots more to the 9/11 story than the official line, but... and I think it's an important 'but'...

Conspiracy theorists seem often to put forward inconsistencies, many of which can be fairly easily swept aside by a little rationality, and then go on to say (as you have) that there are 'far too many inconsistencies' for the official story to be true. The trouble is, having established that you've pretty much made up your mind to the point where your willing to put forward fairly flimsy 'inconsistencies' as evidence, then, presumably, you're also willing to see the potentially similarly-flimsy 'inconsistencies' of others as being more evidence, then there being 'far too many' of them isn't any more credible.

In short, a bunch of careless conspiracy theorists in a huddle passing each other's 'inconsistencies' around between themselves doesn't count for much. It actually does conspiracy theorists (collectively) a disservice.

As I say, I think it's entirely possible that something very different from the official story (either as a whole, or even just in some of the details) really occurred on 9/11, but just putting random thoughts out there as if it's hard evidence isn't helping to find out what -- and is probably making it much harder to convince people of an alternative truth if there is one.

So, are you saying that 9/11 did not have a conspiracy?

Sadly, no. He went the same way as Cuddles the Monkey, Sue and Sweep.

Hand puppet snuff movies. It's a scandal, I tell you.

Guest eight

One of the funniest pieces of graffiti I have ever seen simply read

'Rod, incase you were wondering, it finished 1-1'

(for those that don't know, Hull fell off his roof whilst trying to adjust his aeriel after it lost reception during a football match)

But wasn't it the 1999 Champions League final?

Only that finished 2-1, to Manchester United.....

Me, pedantic? Never!

eight