House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
paulthepunk

Silver Surging This Morning!

2.3% as I write! Its going to be an exciting week!

This has got to be the strangest feeling on the one hand it's thrilling to watch this unfold,but I know each time it goes

up the quicker that tough times begin.

Edited by MSE refugee

This has got to be the strangest feeling on the one hand it's thrilling to watch this unfold,but I know each time it goes

up the quicker that tough times begin.

I agree, very odd feeling.

As an aside, the MSE investing & saving forum has pulled all posts discussing silver (physical or paper) citing that they contravene the ramping and miss-selling rules (http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3086530)!!! Bear in mind that Sibley and Hamish McTavish are still over there ramping pwoperdy and you are welcome to give shit advice about shared-equity home ownership, or any stock you like.. but mention S I L V E R - even in a very neutral way - and the thread gets deleted..

Is someone scared???

I agree, very odd feeling.

As an aside, the MSE investing & saving forum has pulled all posts discussing silver (physical or paper) citing that they contravene the ramping and miss-selling rules (http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3086530)!!! Bear in mind that Sibley and Hamish McTavish are still over there ramping pwoperdy and you are welcome to give shit advice about shared-equity home ownership, or any stock you like.. but mention S I L V E R - even in a very neutral way - and the thread gets deleted..

Is someone scared???

Not yet, but they will be ;)

I think it's due to this supposed day of protests organised over social network sites for Saudi Arabia , i have heard both 11th March and 14th March listed as the day they will start the protest in full.I'll be filling the car up on the 10th along with an extra 40L of jerry cans just in case , as well as trying to pick up a little more silver before this supposed event.

Just to re-itterate the above point. I purchased my first lot of 10 maples from weighton a month ago (4th feb) for £24.70 each; today they are £28.99 each!

Tha's about a 17.5% increase in a month.

Strangely the spot price seems to have gone up from £18 to £22 in the same period, a 22% increase!

I'll be waiting for a correction before buying more now, or sending some money with a friend who's going to Canada in May to see if I can get a few more minus the VAT (if there's any coins left by then!).

Just to re-itterate the above point. I purchased my first lot of 10 maples from weighton a month ago (4th feb) for £24.70 each; today they are £28.99 each!

Tha's about a 17.5% increase in a month.

Strangely the spot price seems to have gone up from £18 to £22 in the same period, a 22% increase!

I'll be waiting for a correction before buying more now, or sending some money with a friend who's going to Canada in May to see if I can get a few more minus the VAT (if there's any coins left by then!).

So that's not a bubble at all.

Good thing is you can liquidate tomorrow.

Noblemetals site, coins not in stock have 'on order,please contact for delivery times'

Does anyone know the web address for noble metals?

Guest spp

So that's not a bubble at all.

Good thing is you can liquidate tomorrow.

Yet another bubble troll....

You want a real bubble...try government DEBT!

/ba-noblemetal.jimdo.com/

takes about a week for delivery and VAT is 7%

Still freakin' expensive. Considering I just got myself 1kilo of silver for £718+£8 shipping.

Still freakin' expensive. Considering I just got myself 1kilo of silver for £718+£8 shipping.

ouch! last kilo bar I bought was £490 and that was expensive.

ouch! last kilo bar I bought was £490 and that was expensive.

Not as bad as some people are paying £940 or £1000+ for those massive coins with birds on them. It's all balanced out by the ubercheap load of silver my dad bought over a few months ago anyway.

Not as bad as some people are paying £940 or £1000+ for those massive coins with birds on them. It's all balanced out by the ubercheap load of silver my dad bought over a few months ago anyway.

lol

they're sold out most of the time anyway at the mint , could be the reason for the premium

still 1000 pounds , why bother , it's 1100 dollars at the mint