House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Fbi To Reopen Case Against Sex Offender Friend Of Prince Andrew: Duke May Be Forced To Claim Diplomatic Immunity To Avoid Questioning

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1363431/FBI-reopen-case-Prince-Andrews-sex-offender-friend-Duke-claim-diplomatic-immunity-avoid-quiz.html

* Investigators want to interview former 'sex slave' of disgraced financier

* Virginia Roberts confirms she will speak to FBI in bid to 'break the chain'

* Prince Andrew, who met Virginia on three occasions, could be quizzed

* Government appears to withdraw support for Duke as trade envoy

The FBI is to reopen its investigation into disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein following Mail on Sunday revelations about his sexual exploitation of teenage girls and his links with high-profile individuals, including Prince Andrew.

The Bureau wants to interview Esptein’s former personal ‘masseuse’, Virginia Roberts, after she revealed last week that she was recruited as Epstein’s sex slave when she was just 15.

Last night, in an exclusive interview with The Mail on Sunday, Virginia confirmed she will fully co-operate with the new investigation, which could have serious implications for Epstein and embarrass Prince Andrew, who she met on three occasions.

The new FBI investigation will undoubtedly be of grave concern to Prince Andrew, who was forced to accept that his continued friendship with the financier, a convicted child sex offender, was unwise.

On Friday, he severed all ties with Epstein – although the new investigation could reveal further damaging details of their association.

This has been rumbling on in the press for awhile now. It's also in today's NOTW where a couple of girls invoked the 5th when questioned about Prince Andrew.

This is what happens when you surround yourself with "yes" people and you think you are immune from it all. However if Prince Andrew hides behind diplomatic immunity what then? I can imagine the press having a field day with this as double standards will be called and someone might dare to suggest he should do the honourable thing and be questioned.

Arrogance over common sense, as soon as people get money and power they believe they can do what they like.

This has been rumbling on in the press for awhile now. It's also in today's NOTW where a couple of girls invoked the 5th when questioned about Prince Andrew.

This doesn't add up.

Why should Andrew have to plead diplomatic immunity to avoid being questioned by the American authorities? Unless either they apply to extradite him or he enters the US again voluntarily, he can just say no. If the Americans come to Britain and ask to interview him, he is under no legal obligation to co-operate

However if Prince Andrew hides behind diplomatic immunity what then?

Surely the question will be asked as to why he's doing this when he doesn't have to. I can only think of one reason that provides an explanation: that Prince Andrew actually shagged one of Epstein's underage hookers, and possibly that Epstein is either paying off and/or blackmailing them into citing the fifth amendment.

Can you imagine the volume of excreta that would strike the turbine if the Americans were trying to extradite Prince Andrew for statutory rape, and right around the time of the royal wedding as well?!

This doesn't add up.

Why should Andrew have to plead diplomatic immunity to avoid being questioned by the American authorities? Unless either they apply to extradite him or he enters the US again voluntarily, he can just say no. If the Americans come to Britain and ask to interview him, he is under no legal obligation to co-operate

Surely the question will be asked as to why he's doing this when he doesn't have to. I can only think of one reason that provides an explanation: that Prince Andrew actually shagged one of Epstein's underage hookers, and possibly that Epstein is either paying off and/or blackmailing them into citing the fifth amendment.

Can you imagine the volume of excreta that would strike the turbine if the Americans were trying to extradite Prince Andrew for statutory rape, and right around the time of the royal wedding as well?!

Clearly something doesn't add up with this. This has to be a nightmare for the PM if Prince Andrew has compromised himself in anyway I can't see anyway how the PM can protect him especially if he tries to invokes diplomatic immunity. Even more complex will be if something happened with say a 16 years old. http://www.avert.org/age-of-consent.htm the age of consent there is 17, where as in the UK it's 16.

I bet everyone is hoping this goes away, quickly and quietly. Considering the allegations against Epstein that seems unlikely.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diplomatic_immunity

It is possible for the official's home country to waive immunity; this tends to happen only when the individual has committed a serious crime, unconnected with their diplomatic role (as opposed to, say, allegations of spying), or has witnessed such a crime. Alternatively, the home country may prosecute the individual. Many countries refuse to waive immunity as a matter of course; individuals have no authority to waive their own immunity (except perhaps in cases of defection).

God I bet it's brown trouser time at the home office and the foreign office, I bet they are hoping to god he doesn't get implicated in this any further.

Clearly something doesn't add up with this. This has to be a nightmare for the PM if Prince Andrew has compromised himself in anyway I can't see anyway how the PM can protect him especially if he tries to invokes diplomatic immunity. Even more complex will be if something happened with say a 16 years old. http://www.avert.org...-of-consent.htm the age of consent there is 17, where as in the UK it's 16.

I bet everyone is hoping this goes away, quickly and quietly. Considering the allegations against Epstein that seems unlikely.

http://en.wikipedia....omatic_immunity

God I bet it's brown trouser time at the home office and the foreign office, I bet they are hoping to god he doesn't get implicated in this any further.

How many of you are paid to post on here?

Some recent elitist piss-takes of the 'ignorant' are >>>

"HUGHS CHICKEN RUN" /

Jamie and Hugh's Chikin Campaign

The ARDMAN Chicken Great Escape Cartoon fim

David (occult piss-take of House of David/Biblical royalty) Icke (from Masonic/occult Rhetor-icke)

'DISINFORMATION' - TO MAKE THEIR DOUBLE-AGENTS LOOK GOOD

"A Force" was MI-6's group that carried out deception. They would have their double agents pass out CHICKEN FEED (which is what they call classified information that can be thrown out to the public) to establish their double-agents' credentials (BONA FIDES) as agents against the British.

Today, there are numerous anti-NWO people who are actually double agents. ICKE

They are distributing chicken feed to make people think they are legitimate. )

Hugh & Jamie organic chickin (food) piss-take)

By the way, it is interesting to note for those who realize how important carousels are to programming that MI-6 (HO in Vauxhall Cross, Eng., with a training ctr. at Ft. Monckton, near Gosport, so. Eng.) is nicknamed (actually its cryptonym) ,,Carousel" by its daughter organization Mossad (officially aka Central Intelligence Collection Agency).

Even more complex will be if something happened with say a 16 years old. http://www.avert.org...-of-consent.htm the age of consent there is 17, where as in the UK it's 16.

Legally I can't see that it's complex: when in Rome and all that. If the age of consent there is 17, then regardless of what it is here, you either refrain from shagging a sixteen year-old, or face the consequences.

As you say, politically it's a different matter altogether. If Cameron cuts him loose then the flow of salacious details coming out will both undermine the monarchy and, if he does claim immunity to avoid prosecution, cause a major diplomatic incident. If Cameron tries to protect him, then the government gets dragged in as well.

Will anyone miss him if he goes?

Perhaps he'll have to disappear then? Like Princess Diana

"HUGHS CHICKEN RUN" /

David (occult piss-take of House of David/Biblical royalty) Icke (from Masonic/occult Rhetor-icke)

"A Force" was MI-6's group that carried out deception. They would have their double agents pass out CHICKEN FEED (which is what they call classified information that can be thrown out to the public) to establish their double-agents' credentials (BONA FIDES) as agents against the British.

By the way, it is interesting to note for those who realize how important carousels are to programming that MI-6 (HO in Vauxhall Cross, Eng., with a training ctr. at Ft. Monckton, near Gosport, so. Eng.) is nicknamed (actually its cryptonym) ,,Carousel" by its daughter organization Mossad (officially aka Central Intelligence Collection Agency).

So it's lizards mating then?

Prince Andrew...an arrogant parasite of the worst kind.

Finally, the truth is slowly coming out about this disgusting member of the Royal Family.

Great play is made about his role in the Falklands conflict..So What? Lots of other airmen, soldiers and sailors suffered far worse in 1982.

Now he is a so called Trade Ambassador for this country. Is he really? Or just flying around the world at the tax payers expense whilst foreign businessmem kiss his ****.

This idea that because he is "Royalty" somehow will drum up and clinch billions of pounds worth of foreign trade and investment is clearly a nonsense.

The Queen is currently recommending him fot a new title, Hague is telling us plebs that he does a great job. When is this sycophantic ******** going to end?

Two incidents to my mind that happened sum this parasite up...

There was a documentary made about him when he was trying for the role as Captain in the Royal Navy. As his ship is docking Andrew comes down

from the bridge and rudely pushes a sailor aside and tells him to get out of the way. Very good...just the way to earn the respect of those under your command.

"In July 1999, the Duke of York was released from the Active List of the Navy, and, three years later, was made an Honorary Captain, rather than the substantive rank of Captain, as would be traditional."

The other incident happened at Heathrow...

Police let Prince Andrew pull a fast one

July 22 2002 at 11:51am

London - Prince Andrew, the queen's 43-year-old second son, has been let off by a police officer after being caught speeding on his way to London's Heathrow airport to catch a flight to watch the British Open Golf Championship in Scotland, The Sun reported on Monday.

Police radar detected Andrew, the Duke of York, doing 96 km/h in a 60 km/h zone, according to the tabloid, which delights in highlighting the foibles of the royals.

He was ordered to pull over in his Range Rover, but his personal bodyguard, a police detective, had a "quiet word" with the traffic policeman and Andrew drove off.

"I can confirm a vehicle was stopped on the southern perimeter road at Heathrow on Saturday for allegedly exceeding the speed limit," a police spokesperson said. Buckingham Palace also confirmed Andrew had been stopped.

Police officers had the "discretion" not to take action and the police were not prepared to discuss the incident further, the police spokesperson said.

But a motorist who was caught in the same radar trap and witnessed the event said Andrew had "arrogantly brushed off" the officer, according to The Sun, which called Andrew a "pompous twit".

"Andrew wound down the window of his car and said, 'I'm in a hurry.' And he admitted the offence by saying, 'It was only 50'," the unnamed motorist said.

"Andrew pushed the button to close his window, turned his head away and drove off," the eyewitness said.

A police source told The Sun many officers were angry over the incident. "Prince Andrew behaved arrogantly and pompously. He said he was in a hurry and just drove off," he said.

"It was up to the officer to make a report but as soon as we heard what happened we knew it would not be taken any further. It hardly sets an example," the source said.

I can see a lot more detail on the current story yet to be revealed. Thankfully, the US are not bound by our ridiculous libel and injunction ruling and their news editors will definitely not toe the line.

I wonder if brown nose hypocrite Andrew Marr, he of the super injunction which we must not mention...just look it up on the net.... will investigate and demand the truth on a Sunday morning?

Prince Andrew...an arrogant parasite of the worst kind.

Finally, the truth is slowly coming out about this disgusting member of the Royal Family.

Great play is made about his role in the Falklands conflict..So What? Lots of other airmen, soldiers and sailors suffered far worse in 1982.

Now he is a so called Trade Ambassador for this country. Is he really? Or just flying around the world at the tax payers expense whilst foreign businessmem kiss his ****.

This idea that because he is "Royalty" somehow will drum up and clinch billions of pounds worth of foreign trade and investment is clearly a nonsense.

The Queen is currently recommending him fot a new title, Hague is telling us plebs that he does a great job. When is this sycophantic ******** going to end?

Two incidents to my mind that happened sum this parasite up...

There was a documentary made about him when he was trying for the role as Captain in the Royal Navy. As his ship is docking Andrew comes down

from the bridge and rudely pushes a sailor aside and tells him to get out of the way. Very good...just the way to earn the respect of those under your command.

"In July 1999, the Duke of York was released from the Active List of the Navy, and, three years later, was made an Honorary Captain, rather than the substantive rank of Captain, as would be traditional."

The other incident happened at Heathrow...

Police let Prince Andrew pull a fast one

July 22 2002 at 11:51am

London - Prince Andrew, the queen's 43-year-old second son, has been let off by a police officer after being caught speeding on his way to London's Heathrow airport to catch a flight to watch the British Open Golf Championship in Scotland, The Sun reported on Monday.

Police radar detected Andrew, the Duke of York, doing 96 km/h in a 60 km/h zone, according to the tabloid, which delights in highlighting the foibles of the royals.

He was ordered to pull over in his Range Rover, but his personal bodyguard, a police detective, had a "quiet word" with the traffic policeman and Andrew drove off.

"I can confirm a vehicle was stopped on the southern perimeter road at Heathrow on Saturday for allegedly exceeding the speed limit," a police spokesperson said. Buckingham Palace also confirmed Andrew had been stopped.

Police officers had the "discretion" not to take action and the police were not prepared to discuss the incident further, the police spokesperson said.

But a motorist who was caught in the same radar trap and witnessed the event said Andrew had "arrogantly brushed off" the officer, according to The Sun, which called Andrew a "pompous twit".

"Andrew wound down the window of his car and said, 'I'm in a hurry.' And he admitted the offence by saying, 'It was only 50'," the unnamed motorist said.

"Andrew pushed the button to close his window, turned his head away and drove off," the eyewitness said.

A police source told The Sun many officers were angry over the incident. "Prince Andrew behaved arrogantly and pompously. He said he was in a hurry and just drove off," he said.

"It was up to the officer to make a report but as soon as we heard what happened we knew it would not be taken any further. It hardly sets an example," the source said.

I can see a lot more detail on the current story yet to be revealed. Thankfully, the US are not bound by our ridiculous libel and injunction ruling and their news editors will definitely not toe the line.

I wonder if brown nose hypocrite Andrew Marr, he of the super injunction which we must not mention...just look it up on the net.... will investigate and demand the truth on a Sunday morning?

If this man and his clan are supposed to represent the cream of society and the gene pool ,then the rest of us should be compulsorily euthanased because there's no hope for mankind.

Utterly brain dead like the rest of his despicable, blood sucking tribe , but he stands out for his arrogance and demands on protocol (that other brainbox Margaret was the same ). These leeches have now become a serious embarrassment for Britain. When Queenie croaks the tent should come down. The rest could move to Tripoli since the Col does seem to admire them so much!!

However, Andy should get a medal. Not not for the Falklands ...... but for marrying that ginger woofer. The state of her. All together now " God save our gracious................................"

What I draw from this is that Prince Andrew and the Duchess of York were always ideally suited.

Can they please now get back together and start doing something they can actually cope with, like attending the odd hospital opening, and otherwise just sticking to gymkhanas and cocktail parties with their mates and sycophants.

If I hear anything about either of them again it will be too soon.

Looks like Airmiles Andy is off to Saudi Arabia. The prospect of that should add another twenty bucks to the oil price! There again, I gather that hump-shunting teenage girls - or at least, ones you're not married to - is rewarded with a visit to Chop Chop Square in those parts. Every cloud and all that...

Anyone actually read the details of this sex offender beast ?

Seems he had a thing for young prostitutes. That is about it. Now this is quite sleazy yes - but not exactly the end of the World.

As far as he says - they all told him they were over 18. He even did a lie detector test for this. He ended up being done for one single thing. There have also apparently been lots of out of court stuff going on around alleged 'victims'.

Looks like he is a very rich bloke - who liked 18 year old birds - and got royally done over by those looking to make an easy buck. And it appears many have.

But of course the headlines of 'Sex offending beast' are enough for the vast majority in this country to make up their minds. Don't want to be getting into details now do we..:rolleyes:

Of course maybe he has just used his money to get waway with more than others would have. And in fact he is some depraved sex offender beast afterall. Personally I am not convinced either way. However for 99% of those reading an article or switching on the TV in the last couple of days ?

He is a child abusing beast and that is it. Pretty shocking really how your name can be totally ruined* with barely any effort by the media.

* Whether he deserved this or not is not exactly clear.

"HUGHS CHICKEN RUN" /

Never mind paid to post, you'd have to pay me to read that drivel.

http://www.dailymail...envoy-role.html

More revelations this story is going to run and run.

Claims of a child sex den, although the first age mentioned is 18, although further on they talk about a 14 year old.

Another with sickening overtones comes from someone called Jeanluc for Epstein: ‘He just did a good one – 18 years. (She spoke to me and said, “I love Jeffrey”)’.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have I missed something here ? What exactly is sickening about getting cheap thrills of an 18 year old bird ? :o

Pervy ? Yes. Sickening ? Nah. Never,

Another with sickening overtones comes from someone called Jeanluc for Epstein: ‘He just did a good one – 18 years. (She spoke to me and said, “I love Jeffrey”)’.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have I missed something here ? What exactly is sickening about getting cheap thrills of an 18 year old bird ? :o

Pervy ? Yes. Sickening ? Nah. Never,

I'm not that bothered about Epstein and it is not that why I want Andrew shut away somewhere by a golf course where he can do no moreharm. It is because Andrew is an arrogant, unpleasant dunce.

I'm not that bothered about Epstein and it is not that why I want Andrew shut away somewhere by a golf course where he can do no moreharm. It is because Andrew is an arrogant, unpleasant dunce.

Indeed. However I am just commenting on the medias abuse of their position of power. Then again I suppose they have always been like this.

Going, Going,....

"Duke of York faces questions over sex scandal friend's flights to Sandringham"

The Duchess of York, ex wife and all round jolly good egg bravely sets forth to defend Andrew's reputation and good name?

"Silly old me! I did'nt know Andy would go to his mate, who just happens to be a convicted paedophile, to get me out of the brown stuff with a £15,000 gift.

I consider Andrew my best friend who has always stuck by me, even when I was a bit naughty.

I mean think about it...Flying off to golf tournaments at the tax payers expense, getting oil rich billionaires to buy his house at £3 million over the asking price, having massages by 17 year old girls,

being chummy with dictators who just happen to murder and jail their own citizens. Everyone given a chance should be able to fly out their own butler with an extra long ironing board to get those creases right in one's trousers.

What is the point of being a member of the Royal Family if you don't have a few perks to the job?

Anyway, back to the most important person in my life...ME! Woe is me, my life is in a continual mess. But don't worry, next week I'm off skiing at Verbier with my lovely innocent daughters.

Who is paying for this trip? Who cares? I don't!

To be continued...