House Price Crash Forum

'my Business Closed And I Couldn't Find Long-Term Work'

jfk

HOLA441
HOLA442

WTF is the 'Roma Community'? Do they have a membership scheme? Secret handshake? Distinctive hats?

'Amor' backwards - the occult 'gist' of the 'Bridal' TV shows?

"It comes from the French word "gesir," a verb meaning "to lie."

Most are a bunch of scallies seems like! B)

Was well amused at the £5000 "doughnation"

Edited by erranta

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

'Amor' backwards - the occult 'gist' of the 'Bridal' TV shows?

"It comes from the French word "gesir," a verb meaning "to lie."

Most are a bunch of scallies seems like! B)

Was well amused at the £5000 "doughnation"

erranta = ant rear = Thor 'Ax'!

The 'Hammer' and 'sickle' !!

Am I on the right track, or just rambling inanely like you?

HOLA446
HOLA447

Stefan and his family arrived in Ireland in 2006 to find work and create a new life. He worked for several months as a self- employed painter, but work dried up as the economy slowed. He picked up sporadic work here and there but ended up relying on benefits.

My business closed and I couldn’t find any long-term work. They have now stopped our social welfare benefits and want to send us back to the Czech Republic,” says Stefan, who is a member of the Roma community.

It'd be interesting to know how a Czech arrived in the Republic and then knew straight away how submit his tax return, or did he just run out of time to before the work ran out.

I can understand from his point of view why he'd like to stay in the Republic, he could live cash inhand and still have the benefit of support. Kind of highlights the imbalances of the tax system which is only going to get worse.

HOLA448

Damik, perhaps as a resident of the Czech Republic with an enlightened view of Roma you could pm Britney's Piers and inform him of the warm welcome he can expect back in the Czech Republic.

I am an Essex resident with Czech and German passports ...

The Czech welfare is actually OK. You get about £100 per month for each family member ... so with wife and 3 kids you get about £500 pm ... if you live in a small cheap village far from Prague it is OK .... it is actually more than an average income after tax

however if you have 15 children you will get about £1700 pm what is a f...cking good money !!!!

therefore mainly Roma community (BTW this is an official term; you are not allowed to call them Gypsy anymore) has quite large families ...

this one has 12 offsprings ...

rodina-romska-oleary-welsh-dom-vybyvany-stahovanie-12-deti-londyn-14-2-11-Daily-Mail.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW I do not blame Romas; they are behaving quite economically; I blame the welfare system which supports the lazy one to reproduce :(

Edited by Damik

HOLA449
HOLA4410

Damik, perhaps as a resident of the Czech republic with an enlightened view of Roma you could pm Britney's Piers and inform him of the warm welcome he can expect back in the Czech republic.

People hate travelers because they really are deeply unpleasant people who's main source of income is extorting money from vulnerable home owners and distraction burglaries. Travelers use violence and intimidation to get their own way....

Charming roma people have settled in major Spanish & Italian cities... the subsequent rise in begging, muggings, knife crime and anti social behavior is purely coincidental.

HOLA4411

I'm more concerned with the chances of one human being helping another.

Given your viewpoint you are presumably using a significant portion of your time and income to help others. For this you deserve a pat on the back. Your sacrifices also give you the right to lecture the rest of us on our lack of compassion.

However you have no right to argue for the state to misuse its powers and steal money from other citizens who do not agree with you.

HOLA4412

Given your viewpoint you are presumably using a significant portion of your time and income to help others. For this you deserve a pat on the back. Your sacrifices also give you the right to lecture the rest of us on our lack of compassion.

However you have no right to argue for the state to misuse its powers and steal money from other citizens who do not agree with you.

+1 Well put.

HOLA4413

People hate travelers because they really are deeply unpleasant people who's main source of income is extorting money from vulnerable home owners and distraction burglaries. Travelers use violence and intimidation to get their own way....

Charming roma people have settled in major Spanish & Italian cities... the subsequent rise in begging, muggings, knife crime and anti social behavior is purely coincidental.

That sounds like a good reason to treat the bloke in the OP article like the piece of cack he is.

HOLA4414

When have I argued for the state to misuse its power and steal money from citizens?

You appeared to me to be disagreeing with the view that the Roma family should not be entitled to Irish welfare funds. If that was not the case then I apologise.

I'm probably over-sensitive due to the number of people who like to present themselves as compassionate, but do so with other peoples time and effort.

HOLA4415

You should listen to Cambridge's Rokka Radio. Everything they say about Travellers is true. Travellers are peaceful Country Folk, who only wish to travel the land like the Bards of Old, and sing to people from the goodness of their hearts.

HOLA4416
(BTW this is an official term; you are not allowed to call them Gypsy anymore)

In the 1980s there was a type of steering wheel security lock you could buy for your car, called Gippo-Lok. I haven't seen them for many years - presumably political correctness effected their demise. Though presumably, if the term 'gipsy' can no longer be used to refer to nomadic people of Eastern European origin, they can hardly object if this brand is resurrected and is put back on the market!

HOLA4417

In the 1980s there was a type of steering wheel security lock you could buy for your car, called Gippo-Lok. I haven't seen them for many years - presumably political correctness effected their demise. Though presumably, if the term 'gipsy' can no longer be used to refer to nomadic people of Eastern European origin, they can hardly object if this brand is resurrected and is put back on the market!

Using that rationale why don't you try a market a n1gger lok or **** lok :lol:

HOLA4418
HOLA4419

I agree, spongers should be made to suffer.

We should cut off your unemployment benefit, you parasite.

1. I don't get any unemployment benefit, or any other type of benefit, despite having paid N.I. for 35 years.

2. This Czech gypsy has been paid benefits for the last five years despite having paid no N.I. at all.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421