House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cool_hand

****** Barclays

LOL, what a great idea, where can I get some?

+1

Can we have The Halifax too please. [With a smiling Howard saying it in a speech bubble]

And F**K Labour bumper stickers as well?

The Sun or the Daily Mail should do a bumper sticker: Give it away with their Sunday edition:

F@ck Gordon Brown

F@ck Bankers

F@ck House Prices

That sticker tells a lot more than a bucket load of current affairs programs! :blink:;);)

That sticker tells a lot more than a bucket load of current affairs programs! :blink:;);)

Barclay's grrrrr. I emailed them to tell them one of the car hire fraud gangs was using a Barclay's account to defraud (I got stung £200). What was the response? Certainly not thank you for letting us know, we're really sorry our security checks are so pithless that criminals are comfortable with using Barclays to facilitate their crimes. Oh no, it was more like we take fraud seriously but we're not going to let you know if we do anything about it or not and all the contents of this email are confidential and must not be disclosed to any third party. F***ing crims!

True.

I have been enjoying the 10 o clock Live show's Banksters In Need campaign. Good to see someone sticking it to the banks on telly while the rest of the media turn a blind eye.