House Price Crash Forum
Blue Nose Bear

House Prices Sank By £53 A Day Last Month

Yum, yum! (Burp). My, that was a hearty breakfast, thanks for that.

Always good to see bearish stuff in the redtops too-striking at the heart of the masses.

Nice. Thanks. :)

BTW, what is the Mirror position on high house prices = housing costs? Are they in favour of it??? Aren't they supposed to be on the side of the people?? :unsure:

Not buying is paying me more than I earn from working.

Absolutely. I should make that a conversation point at parties and bore the b*llocks of people with it too.

Wonder if we'll ever get to the stage when people say house prices only ever go down and halve every seven years :lol:

Maybe when the penny drops that the multi-decade credit expansion is now over.

ON the NI forum an EA was telling us that his typical young professional FTB market are now in looking for rentals with no interest in buying. This is a massive swing from 2006-7 when everyone fought and queued to get their foot on the mythical ladder. I see this as very significant - we've had 40% drops now fear is setting in nicely - it won't be long till we hear the magic words "Buying a house is a fool's game"

Will no longer be buy to win, or even buy to let.....it will be more like buy to lose.

Hopefully people will now buy only to buy a home to live in.....buy it for what it can do for you, not for how much money it can make for you. ;)