House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Unsafe As Houses

Numpty Wanted To Buy 'spacious' Flat

despite their poor photography - the bathroom and kitchen are nice and clean and together.

It jsut amazes us what poor photography some agents produce - not bothering to move simple items of clutter out of way to try and make photos better and more appealing - like a shot of a bedroom with clothes everywhere ..... or kitchen worksurface cluttered with the junk that you generally leave at the corner ..... but anyone who wants to make a place appealing for a valuation/viewing/brochure shot - makes the effort to just stuff away even if it then comes back out once viewing is over....

40k more like for a starter home. When I sold my house in 2009 the first agent I went with printed all the brochures 'stretched' so I refused to sign the contract and went with someone else.

40k more like for a starter home. When I sold my house in 2009 the first agent I went with printed all the brochures 'stretched' so I refused to sign the contract and went with someone else.

Pretty much what my reaction would be. If an EA 'stretches' the truth as blatantly as this - you caq be pretty sure they'll be 'stretching' the truth in other less blatant ways. The relationship between the potential buyer on the one hand and the EA and seller on the other is one of distrust from the word go. I don't think that's constructive for the buyer, the seller nor the EA - dumbass EA frankly. If I were the seller I'd be dead angry about this advertisement. Funny for everyone else though :)

Edited by Unsafe As Houses