House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masked Tulip

Gentle Giant Spokesman For High-Calorie Burger Chain Heart Attack Grill Dies

F*ck him - he chose to damage his own health and now he's dead. His choice.

I spent alot of my childhood in hospitals due to problems I was born with - things which I did not choose to have wrong with me. I had it tough at times but I saw people of all ages who had problems a thousand times worse than mine and whose bravery and dertermination was humbling.

With so many people out there who have to fight to improve their health and quality of life, I have no time for someone who chose to damage theirs.

Theres nothing wrong if you have junk food occasionally but if you have it all the time i don't see why other taxpayers who try and live healithily should have to pay for that? The health system is broken.

"Taste Worth Dying For".

Well, you can't get them for dishonest advertising.

There's a spoof radio advert on one of the in-game radio stations in Grand Theft Auto IV (Burger Shot) that is almost identical to this.

At least I think it was a spoof.

I'd eat there if it wasn't so far away. The food looks delicious, although I don't think I could manage the quadruple burger.

The ad is hilarious and shows that there are others who are fed up to the back teeth with being told what they should and should not eat.

I doubt eating there once every week or 2 would do you any great damage.

That looks... Awesome.

I'm sure I've said this before but on that awful Gillian McKieth woman's tv programme, every week (early doors) she would try to shame the contestant/victim into dieting by showing them all the junk food they eat over the previous week laid out as a big party spread or something. I don't know what jedi mind ****** she did to them but they would typically breakdown in tears about how awful they felt.

But sat at home with a brew in my hand along with a packet of chocolate hobnobs I'd be thinking that looks ******ing great, I wish I was in front of that weaselly little cow stuffing my face full of that crap. I'm sick, very sick.

That is all.