House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TheCountOfNowhere

Change At The Bbc?

Just went on the BBC website

No sign of any House Price Propaganda.

Do we have a change change of policy at the BBC ?

Are they finally going to let prices crash ?

It was the same when the natonwide data came out earlier. All passed without a mention.

BBC 5 Live even mentioned they thought prices were going to drop20%

I am feeling very optimistic about the anti sentiment against HPI. We are seeing more broadsheet articles from both the right and left critising HPI and now the BBC have new masters they are singing a less pro HPI perspective.

Possibly as the BBC chairman Michael Lyons (and former labour party councillor) is about to be replaced. The government are recommending Sir Chris Patton (who basically won the 1992 election but lost his seat)

The BBC looks like they are being told to follow the pied piper or face extinction.

I don`t no if it`s wishful thinking on my behalf but I`ve been thinking the same ,with Merv pointing the finger at the bankers ,and the yellow and blue poodles all to keen to point out who presided over the housing bubble/boom

Perhaps they have now realised that plan A is not working so it`s now time for plan B ,remind everyone who caused the problem and let it take it`s course

The BBC News 24 channel ran large with the positive Nationwide figures earlier this week however I notice that the Halifax fall has already been moved back into third or fourth slot in the business report. :angry:

However last nights Question Time was far more balance compared to the usual left wing rant.

remind everyone who caused the problem and let it take it`s course

The level of hissing on QT etc when it's mentioned it's labours fault is chilling.

Not cos they're hissing at labour but because they don't like hearing it.