House Price Crash Forum
sbn

Question Time

Like a demented dog forever returning to the same place he buried a bone 5 years ago, I feel compelled to start a QT thread in the main forum.

At least Starkey is on

Edited by sbn

Like a demented dog forever returning to the same place he buried a bone 5 years ago, I feel compelled to start a QT thread in the main forum.

At least Starkey is on

Yes, a crucial question regarding Prince Andrew. I am sure forgetting how Blair and Brown kissed Gaddafi's backside for the past few years.

Yes, a crucial question regarding Prince Andrew. I am sure forgetting how Blair and Brown kissed Gaddafi's backside for the past few years.

Lets not forget Mandy, Blair and Brown arselicking his regime

They've either been defensive (blair) Disappearing (brown - is he still trying to eat his own feet?) or distracting (mandy having a go at millipede) over the last few days.

Well said IDS BTW

I like that man more and more

Edited by sbn

They've either been defensive (blair) Disappearing (brown - is he still trying to eat his own feet?) or distracting (mandy having a go at millipede) over the last few days.

Well said IDS BTW

He`s trying to remember where he buried some of the bodies,so he can sell them to Mandy`s Lab. Blair gets to eat flies and work the electric thingy.

Best thing about the Murdoch saga is Auntie Pravda whining about political propaganda!

I love watching them squirm - I wish Murdoch would take them over too.

He`s trying to remember where he buried some of the bodies,so he can sell them to Mandy`s Lab. Blair gets to eat flies and work the electric thingy.

Can we try to reanimate Mr Kelly now mashter??

MartyFeldmanIgor.jpg

Well said IDS BTW

IDS would I think be a better PM than Cameron. His recent work regarding welfare etc goes far beyond any recent Labour lacky. He knows his stuff and says it all on a very practical way.

A Conservative leader before his time - the same for Hague too. The idiot public thought more of Blair and Brown (and still do I reckon).

IDS would I think be a better PM than Cameron. His recent work regarding welfare etc goes far beyond any recent Labour lacky. He knows his stuff and says it all on a very practical way.

A Conservative leader before his time - the same for Hague too. The idiot public thought more of Blair and Brown (and still do I reckon).

+1

Depressing isn't it.

As I've said before - their vote is worth the same as yours.

And thats wrong, because they are not watching QT and commenting on it, they are probably watching X-factor and blowing smoke in their childrens faces.

Starkey just admitted he is Gay. Shock horror there`s me thinking he was a right wing nutter born believing totally in the Ten Commandants, a rampant Royalist. :blink:

Aparently that Sewell chap is a shirtlifter too!

Un believable!

Starkey just admitted he is Gay. Shock horror there`s me thinking he was a right wing nutter born believing totally in the Ten Commandants, a rampant Royalist. :blink:

Good to see someone rightwing coming out with such things, if you listen to the Guardian such things are not possible.

I did not know this before but good on him as far as I am concerned

+1

Depressing isn't it.

As I've said before - their vote is worth the same as yours.

And thats wrong, because they are not watching QT and commenting on it, they are probably watching X-factor and blowing smoke in their childrens faces.

Yes, well watching Question Time is of arguable value anyway but the point is true that no matter how uneducated you are you still get a vote.

Oh F***ING PRICELESS!!!!!!

Did anyone see that spotty youth realising how it all works just as he was asking the question!!!!

"Surely, it makes more sense to keep the jobs in the council so they can pay their income tax, to raise the money to pay for .... their... jobs .......in... the... council"

His voice tailed off just at the end of his sentence just as it dawned on him what that his statement, outlook and ideology actually amounted too!

I could watch that again and again

Does anyone know if they show this sh1t3yb0llux on iplayer - I've got to grab that retards moment of realisation - in front of the whole nation! (well the sad ones anyway)

Edited by sbn

Liam Halligan is a class act, his Sunday piece in the Telegraph is always worth a read.

+1

Here he goes. Laying down the truth. The usual hushed silence of reality hitting home. Him, Will Self and Hugh Hendry are the only ones who can do it.

I like the audience member suggesting that British films should have wider distribution - that really is the key.

I have seen some great British films over the past few years on 'arthouse' cinemas that simply do not get onto the multiplexes we would not need the Film Council if people actually got to be able to see the films rather than the generic american crap we get.

Yes, well watching Question Time is of arguable value anyway but the point is true that no matter how uneducated you are you still get a vote.

Yup !

Equaly depressing

Scottie beam me back to the 50s and 60s when I was full of hope, optimism and a very happy person regardless what political party ruled the country. :rolleyes:

The time when my successful future was in the stars and came to pass through bloody hard work. :)

Now retired when now I should not read newspapers, watch the TV News, and post on websites forums. :D

Watched this last night as I often have it on though try not to let it annoy me.

Where was the usual crowd of left wingers moaning about the cuts?

Liam Halligan's explanation of where the economy is now and why was priceless, Dimbleby didn't cut him off as he often does when someone starts telling the truth.

IDS was good but needs to be more forceful.

Overall I felt that the political direction of the program had shifted, I shall make sure to watch it next week as its from Edinburgh, so should show if there is a genuine political re-balancing of the program.

+1

Here he goes. Laying down the truth. The usual hushed silence of reality hitting home. Him, Will Self and Hugh Hendry are the only ones who can do it.

Great wasn't it.

You can always tell when speaker is truthful........ they are always proceeded by silence.

and, by contrast, you can (usually) tell when the speaker is talking bo11ox......they are always proceeded by clapping.

Comment of the evening was that of Starkey ........ said he was gay yet was against 'thought police' ..... top bloke. very complicated issue tho.