House Price Crash Forum
Pent Up

Prices Crashing According To Zoopla!

Just got my Zoopla update for CM3. Prosperous south east, prices never fall, London commuter belt.

in the last 6 months -9.19%! :D

http://www.zoopla.co.uk/market/cm3/?utm_source=news&utm_medium=email&utm_content=e732071cd478c2da

I've been seeing asking prices falling for several months now, reductions and some lower new listings, although I can't say I'm actually seeing 10% down from 6 months ago although I can't speak for actual selling prices.

Just got my Zoopla update for CM3. Prosperous south east, prices never fall, London commuter belt.

in the last 6 months -9.19%! :D

http://www.zoopla.co.uk/market/cm3/?utm_source=news&utm_medium=email&utm_content=e732071cd478c2da

I've been seeing asking prices falling for several months now, reductions and some lower new listings, although I can't say I'm actually seeing 10% down from 6 months ago although I can't speak for actual selling prices.

Am nearby to you - Colchester - and am seeing the same - slow steady drop in asking prices for some properties area for the last few months. I need to learn how to use zoopla - those reports look informative

I would take more notice of the fairies at the bottom of the garden than I would of Zoopla.

So how many times over the yrs did we catch Brown/Labour/Govt fiddling the Average house price figures - such as taking out properties sold at auction. :PB)

The fiddled figure legacy Labour have left (and todays Govt hope we have forgotten) covers up far worse figures and why we get professionals in the business showing rising figures into 2011 - then this Zoopla data showing dropping prices over 6-12 months

Edited by erranta

I would take more notice of the fairies at the bottom of the garden than I would of Zoopla.

Me too. The 2 fairies at the bottom of my garden are very shrewd, and they make their pink pound stretch.

On a serious note, I've been looking at the CM9 area for a while, and asking prices are beginning to move, but I wouldn't have said 9%........... :(

zoopla prices are nonsense, serious people look at calnea and acadametrics. they also realise that there is no one housing market, but a series of micromarkets

As I have previously mentioned, I am tracking a house, the price of which has done this:

Zoopla valuation.JPG

I assume that the slow decline comes from area-wide general price movements, and the big jumps come from data of actual local sales being accounted for...

Also, If I add a linear trendline then I reckon the house will be free in a few years' time... Aren't trendlines fun? (And b0ll0cks)

post-17162-0-59526600-1299232711_thumb.jpg

As I have previously mentioned, I am tracking a house, the price of which has done this:

Zoopla valuation.JPG

I assume that the slow decline comes from area-wide general price movements, and the big jumps come from data of actual local sales being accounted for...

Also, If I add a linear trendline then I reckon the house will be free in a few years' time... Aren't trendlines fun? (And b0ll0cks)

oi, thats the idea behind the famous, precision Bloo Loo house price predictor..as supplied to many famous property expertz.

oi, thats the idea behind the famous, precision Bloo Loo house price predictor..as supplied to many famous property expertz.

I didn't know you were associated with Stewie Law(z)

I didn't know you were associated with Stewie Law(z)

yep, he, (Stu to his bezstez matez), lurvez the Famouz, Precision houze prize predictionz tool....