House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
The Masked Tulip

Freddie Flintoff Hit For Six As He Sells His House For £600,000 Below Asking Price

The actual loss is £10K?

But perhaps, institutionalised media ramping, has become institutionalised deramping. Excellent, who cares about accuracy- more big headlines to scare the piggies please!

Edited by Money Spinner

Well, I ain't buying a house off him as I can't figure out what he is selling.

Is he selling 2 houses? If so, why the haste? I don't follow cricket so only know this guy as... who is he?

The actual loss is £10K?

But perhaps, institutionalised media ramping, has become institutionalised deramping. Excellent, who cares about accuracy- more big headlines to scare the piggies please!

A bit more than that when Stamp Duty and fees are taken into account. I can't be fecked to work it out, though.

Bit confused now different house

"The 2005 and 2009 Ashes hero, who announced his retirement from all cricket in September, bought the property in October

2007 for £1,85m from Fulham manager Mark Hughes."

He paid £1.85m and wanted £5m for it 3 years later ?

Another silly flipper who didn't get the memo.

Who cares how much his house costs, he has just signed for PCC!!! Penwortham Cricket Club that is.

Preston to the core, he's a good lad "our Andrew"! Freddie, piffle!

Oh, and houses are cheap where he grew up, if you are brave enough (I'm not).

Well, I ain't buying a house off him as I can't figure out what he is selling.

Is he selling 2 houses? If so, why the haste? I don't follow cricket so only know this guy as... who is he?

He's sold one at a slight loss and is trying unsuccessfully to sell a second . His move to Dubai proved to be very temporary..... unfortunately, and now you'll be lumbered with this neanderthal on some dull quizz/gameshow for evermore.

Not a cricketing has-been, but in my opinion, a never-was. Feted as a replacement for Botham, he lacked both the technical batting skills of Both(who could be orthodox when required)and his lightning reflexes.

We all know Botham would never have made the University Challenge team, but Fred would not even have found the studio. Fits in well with the football fraternity and has all the necessary accessories to prove it.

Don't ask me to prove my prejudice by providing you with his stats tho!

Freddie Flintoff vs The Housing Market.

Whose idea was it to think people would want to watch a program about Flintoff and the likes of Denis Wise mucking about having some mock lads contest?

Whose?

Come on, I want to know.