House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jay67

Question Time Tonight..

...not a particularly riveting line-up. IDS, Margaret Beckett, David Starkey, Lord Malloch Brown, and Liam Halligan. Starkey can be entertaining when he's on form,though.Beckett was appalling on the last QT she appeared on..sneering a lot and saying that MPs were too hard-worked to check their claim forms properly.

Guest UK Debt Slave

...not a particularly riveting line-up. IDS, Margaret Beckett, David Starkey, Lord Malloch Brown, and Liam Halligan. Starkey can be entertaining when he's on form,though.Beckett was appalling on the last QT she appeared on..sneering a lot and saying that MPs were too hard-worked to check their claim forms properly.

James Delingpole had a great rant about Question Time here:

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/jamesdelingpole/100078366/i%e2%80%99ve-always-made-a-noise-at-my-noisome-tv/#

I posted a comment on his blog saying that the "unintended parody" that Question Time has become simply isn't fun to watch anymore. It's just too fekkn awful to watch. Dumblebore is about as impartial as Attilla the Hun. The Audience is full of labour supporters bused in by the local trade unions and if any of the guest panellists have anything interesting to say, they either get cut short by Dumblebore or booed down by the fascists in the audience.

It is beyond ghastly

I cannot watch it anymore.

And for fekks sake...................................Life is ugly enough already

Do you really want Margeret Beckett's equine visage beamed into your living room? Apart from the fact that she is among the ugliest harridans ever to have walked the earth, she is one of a handful of politicians who enjoy the status of being unbearably smug, arrogant sanctimonious and self righteous.

Thanks, but I definitely will NOT be watching.

'Twas in the paper the other day. A man who has been banned from owning a television or radio fro 2 years. Why? Because he was in the habit of coming back from the pub, sitting down in front of QT, turning up the volume and then shouting obscenities at the telly for the duration.

Mad lunatic

Disgusting

Nobody even gave me a court summons or anything.

It just goes to show that the cuts aren't all bad though.... nobody has come round to seize my TV yet !!!!! and I've got about 6 pints on board!!!!!

If its NOT me???? who on here is it?