House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tomandlu

House Price Coincidence

An extraordinary coincidence was brought to my attention today concerning someone from here - anyone want to own up? :)

Add a subtle key-word to your post so I know you're the genuine article (or send me a message with a less-subtle key-word).

Mods - can you leave this for a little while? I'm not sure which fora they read...

An extraordinary coincidence was brought to my attention today concerning someone from here - anyone want to own up? :)

Add a subtle key-word to your post so I know you're the genuine article (or send me a message with a less-subtle key-word).

Mods - can you leave this for a little while? I'm not sure which fora they read...

Yes, it was me who put in the offer of one ounce on your 4-bed detached house. That is all it is worth - of course I am discounting for future house price falls and accounting for future gold revaluation, but you will not be out of pocket in the near future and glad you made the trade when you did ;)

I always thought that General C and CGNAO were one and the same.

Nice theory! I'm honoured, but we are not one and the same. In fact I only retrospectively became aware of his prophetic works about a year ago, when someone else mentioned him.

If you search on his name on HPC and look at the back catalogue of his posts and the vitriol spewed forth against him and his 'gold ramping' (which eventually forced him from HPC) through the lens of what is now known, it should be very sobering for many rabid anti-gold posters on HPC.

Come on tell us, did you discover that Realistbear is in reality Gordon Brown? :lol:

To be fair, I think Gordon has a firmer grip on reality than RB.

Although their wisdom regarding the Gold market is on a par.