House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
exiges

Hpi Alive And Well In Northampton

Called an agent about a house today that came on the market a couple of weeks ago.

Allegedly we'll be lucky to get a viewing, they've had back-to-back viewings ever since it came on the market, with some people onto their second viewing already.

But quelle surprise, they've managed to find a slot for us to view it tomorrow..

I've told the missus to tell the agent that we're happy to wait until all other prospective buyers have seen it and decided if they want it, if none do to give us a call.

Called an agent about a house today that came on the market a couple of weeks ago.

Allegedly we'll be lucky to get a viewing, they've had back-to-back viewings ever since it came on the market, with some people onto their second viewing already.

But quelle surprise, they've managed to find a slot for us to view it tomorrow..

I've told the missus to tell the agent that we're happy to wait until all other prospective buyers have seen it and decided if they want it, if none do to give us a call.

Well played :-)

Again, in Northampton(shire), I asked to view one they said they were busy that morning so could I do some other time. I said I was very busy and i'd like to do it that morning. I was then told it was under offer anyway and they were currently negotiating and if I wanted to view I'd need to be quick. I said no thanks and I was withdrawing my interesting in the house. They tried to get my details from me etc etc...so I hung up.

It's still on the market.

I dont believe a word they say.

If it was Horts I would believe them even less :lol: