House Price Crash Forum
switters

A Way Out Of The Economic Inflation

Cheap energy has always been a problem.

Thorium provides the answer. This stuff is super abundant and can power us cleanly for the next 2500 yrs.

Why aren't we building reactors?

It's everything to do with economics and house prices.

Cheap energy has always been a problem.

Thorium provides the answer. This stuff is super abundant and can power us cleanly for the next 2500 yrs.

Why aren't we building reactors?

It's everything to do with economics and house prices.

I think based on this in-depth presentation of your case we should abandon the current energy infrastructure and switch to your plan. Do you have any back of a cigaret packet calculations or crayon drawings of what our new society will look like?

I think based on this in-depth presentation of your case we should abandon the current energy infrastructure and switch to your plan. Do you have any back of a cigaret packet calculations or crayon drawings of what our new society will look like?

I've always considered myself to have a rather acerbic wit, but I take my hat off to your reply.

still laughing. :lol:

This is far and away the funniest reply I have read on any forum in a very long time.

Sir I salute you.

Apparently I'll be energy independent in 10 years.

What? Dead? :huh: