House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bpw

Eads Cheated By Usa Who Award Tanker Contract To Boeing

The press have announced that the $35bln tanker contract originally awarded to EADS has been awarded to Boeing. This is clear sign of US protectionism and another attack on european and british sovereign rights. There is worse.

Did u all notice what G Brown said in Der Speigel:

SPIEGEL: At around the same time, German Finance Minister Peer Steinbr├╝ck was still in denial, blaming the problem entirely on Anglo-American banking practices.

Brown: What really sparked the whole thing was the subprime crisis in America. But what people hadn't yet realized was that half the subprimes had been sold into European banks. The banks were undercapitalized, and they had a lot of impaired assets on their balance sheets.

So there you have it - the Prime Minister pointing out the USA offloaded its toxic mortgages onto the EU (and in fact the ME and Asia). The offloading was deliberate as I have shown before. In effect an act of economic warfare schemed by the likes of the Peterson Institute. It effectively meant you all had to bail out the US housing market.

I am wondering whether you all agree there should be a reaction. The most obvious one would be to cancel orders for the F35 'flying brick' which is already deemed a lemon (google F35 and lemon to see endless informed debate that shows its a gigantic mistake just like the F22 Raptor). Britain's future and Europe's future should be massive expansion of the Eurofighter fleet as an intermediate measure, with parallel development of Taranis and Neuron:

800px-Dassault_nEUROn.jpg

1258780.jpg

Gordon Brown boo-hoo it was the americans' fault nasty americans.

presumably Asda blame the fact they aren't the leading supermarket on Tesco - nasty cpmpetition bla bla. I imagine the joke's on the USA for the enormously expensive Raptor.And aren't the royal navy bgoing to buy superhornets now anyway?

By that logic the US was waging war on itself, because US banks hold alot of suprime mbs themselves.

I prefer to say it's the governments waging economic war on the taxpayer - after all, they're the ones who decided a bailout was needed.

Let's not forget that those securities were pledged in return for loans from the central banks - even if the security is worthless, each loan has to be repaid.

I saw snipet about this on Bloomberg. Boeing has had the contract since the days of Eisenhower. Is anyone even surprised that they got it again?

Except that on the first run they didn't.

They only manged to get it retendered due to some minor procedural error IIRC

The only boo hoo comes from those who passively sit back and allow Wall St bankers, and the toads in the Senate and Congress, to cheat the rest of the world in the name of the New American Century. British people have become spineless when it comes to policy wrt to the US - thankfully Frankfurt and Paris have some guts.

Gordon Brown boo-hoo it was the americans' fault nasty americans.

presumably Asda blame the fact they aren't the leading supermarket on Tesco - nasty cpmpetition bla bla. I imagine the joke's on the USA for the enormously expensive Raptor.And aren't the royal navy bgoing to buy superhornets now anyway?

The press have announced that the $35bln tanker contract originally awarded to EADS has been awarded to Boeing. This is clear sign of US protectionism and another attack on european and british sovereign rights. There is worse.

Did u all notice what G Brown said in Der Speigel:

SPIEGEL: At around the same time, German Finance Minister Peer Steinbr├╝ck was still in denial, blaming the problem entirely on Anglo-American banking practices.

Brown: What really sparked the whole thing was the subprime crisis in America. But what people hadn't yet realized was that half the subprimes had been sold into European banks. The banks were undercapitalized, and they had a lot of impaired assets on their balance sheets.

So there you have it - the Prime Minister pointing out the USA offloaded its toxic mortgages onto the EU (and in fact the ME and Asia). The offloading was deliberate as I have shown before. In effect an act of economic warfare schemed by the likes of the Peterson Institute. It effectively meant you all had to bail out the US housing market.

I am wondering whether you all agree there should be a reaction. The most obvious one would be to cancel orders for the F35 'flying brick' which is already deemed a lemon (google F35 and lemon to see endless informed debate that shows its a gigantic mistake just like the F22 Raptor). Britain's future and Europe's future should be massive expansion of the Eurofighter fleet as an intermediate measure, with parallel development of Taranis and Neuron:

800px-Dassault_nEUROn.jpg

1258780.jpg

Europe should be working on its own defence, airforce, and Navy using only European companies. They should make start ups to compete with the Microsoft, google and facebook. Economic warfare under the guise of free trade

Europe should be working on its own defence, airforce, and Navy using only European companies. They should make start ups to compete with the Microsoft, google and facebook. Economic warfare under the guise of free trade

exactly at least the real Europeans have airbus what have we got apart from RR

the americans jealously guard every bit of I.P.

I have to wonder, is bpw an employee of the European Union, or merely a massive yankophobe/europhile?

I notice a common theme in his threads...