House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Realistbear

Office For National Statistics Reveals 'happiness' Survey Questions

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/8346722/Office-for-National-Statistics-reveals-happiness-survey-questions.html

Economics
Office for National Statistics reveals 'happiness' survey questions
The Office for National Statistics (ONS) has revealed some of the questions in its survey to find out how happy people are.

1. How do you feel when you see Kirsty present a house that you cannot aspire to own?

2. Do you feel a sense of loss when you read about the banker's bonuses?

3. Do you enjoy feeling like a foreigner in your own country?

4. What is it like to see the returns on your savings drop below the rate of inflation?

5. Are you pleased to be in it together with your political overseers and bankers?

6. Will you be volunteering to be part of the Big Society?

TBH, I have felt more on the miserable side for the past 5 years than normal. Whther its to do with a sense of homelesness or not, I am not sure. I do think it has at least a third to do with it as keep moving is not fun.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/8346722/Office-for-National-Statistics-reveals-happiness-survey-questions.html

Economics
Office for National Statistics reveals 'happiness' survey questions
The Office for National Statistics (ONS) has revealed some of the questions in its survey to find out how happy people are.

1. How do you feel when you see Kirsty present a house that you cannot aspire to own?

2. Do you feel a sense of loss when you read about the banker's bonuses?

4. What is it like to see the returns on your savings drop below the rate of inflation?

5. Are you pleased to be in it together with your political overseers and bankers?

6. Will you be volunteering to be part of the Big Society?

TBH, I have felt more on the miserable side for the past 5 years than normal. Whther its to do with a sense of homelesness or not, I am not sure. I do think it has at least a third to do with it as keep moving is not fun.

Thursday Feb 24th - Nottingham City Centre. 2.45 p.m. Pleasant sunny afternoon. The market square full of people swanning around, passing the time of day, chatting, watching the world go by. Languid. Nice. A town centre, at ease with itself, happy to be on benefits.

I rent, and have only moved once in the last 6 years - and that was because I got a new job in a different area.

Didn't realise you were xenophobic, RB.