House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pauly_Boy

Human Breast Milk Ice Cream

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-12569011

Read it.

I could serious say so many things ...

"Men all of a sudden see the benefits of 1 in 4 board members being female, free ice cream"

Or you could go down the social path of women becoming human cows and then of course there is the "lets have some children so I can earn money selling my milk" side ... no wonder the children are going hungry these days :rolleyes:

I wouldn't mind being a milkmaid though :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-12569011

Read it.

I could serious say so many things ...

"Men all of a sudden see the benefits of 1 in 4 board members being female, free ice cream"

Or you could go down the social path of women becoming human cows and then of course there is the "lets have some children so I can earn money selling my milk" side ... no wonder the children are going hungry these days :rolleyes:

I wouldn't mind being a milkmaid though :)

Ironically (and the more one thinks about it, the more ironic it seems!), I am somewhat repulsed by the idea of breast-milk ice-cream, yet ice-cream made from the milk of a different mammal (i.e. a cow)... yummy! :unsure:

Kind of puzzling really.

Breast feeding helps lose calories too...

No one will ever suggest it as a diet method though for the non-new mums

Mrs Reck is breastfeeding - she feels her abs tightening when jnr Reck feasts and it has pulled her stomach right in, in a few weeks.

Hopefully it'll have the same effect on her derriere

Mrs Reck is breastfeeding - she feels her abs tightening when jnr Reck feasts and it has pulled her stomach right in, in a few weeks.

Hopefully it'll have the same effect on her derriere

I feel an invention coming on the flatten those Abs, the tittsukker pro!!

Breast feeding helps lose calories too...

No one will ever suggest it as a diet method though for the non-new mums

Breastfeeding uses up 500 calories a day - it makes a big difference.

I believe that hospitals in Norway/Sweden pay women for their breastmilk to feed to Intensive care babies whose mum's can't produce the stuff, as it's so beneficial to the poorly babies - that seems a more sensible thing to be doing than making ice cream with the stuff.

If I was the ice cream vendor, I'd want some quality control going on - some assurances that the milk provider hadn't been eating something that would taint the flavour of the milk.

If I was the ice cream vendor, I'd want some quality control going on - some assurances that the milk provider hadn't been eating something that would taint the flavour of the milk.

How long before they're farming it?

All those doley ladies sat there doing nothing could be milk producers...

How long before they're farming it?

All those doley ladies sat there doing nothing could be milk producers...

Wet nurse ice cream

I showed the BBC article to my daughter who just came home from work and she's made a dash for the bog.

Oh, we keep our breast milk ice cream in the freezer