House Price Crash Forum
aussieboy

How Not To Sell A House

Probsbly should be in the anecdotals or something, but check out the photos in this:

House in Newcastle.

Not sure which my favorite photo is; #4 reminds me of Marilyn Monroe's OD crime scene photo (can you spot the pills?) but then again the open toilet shot adds a note of earthiness.

Probsbly should be in the anecdotals or something, but check out the photos in this:

Not sure which my favorite photo is; #4 reminds me of Marilyn Monroe's OD crime scene photo (can you spot the pills?) but then again the open toilet shot adds a note of earthiness.

They're all good - every shot seems to have something that shouts out "this place is really cramped". Washing machines blocking access to cupboards, a drying rack permanently on display, wires everywhere, a breakfast bar that's more like a breakfast ledge...

They're all good - every shot seems to have something that shouts out "this place is really cramped". Washing machines blocking access to cupboards, a drying rack permanently on display, wires everywhere, a breakfast bar that's more like a breakfast ledge...

Is this a joke, their is a rat on the table in photo 9!!!!

Ha ha great, didn't spot that!

What an earth is going on with all those office chairs?

Great spot... must be a wind up (looks like Hammy the Hamster).

I like the over flowing bin in #6... and is that a sausage in the frying pan? Maybe the photographer arrived whilst the tenants were hungover.

Don't know the full details (and don't want to), but the girls in the office are going mad as a secretary has just had an offer accepted on a house...

She hasn't seen it in person or in photographs !!! :blink:

Not sure whose recommendation has been followed...

Don't know the full details (and don't want to), but the girls in the office are going mad as a secretary has just had an offer accepted on a house...

Bet you feel like you've had a sleep and woken up in 2005!

I think that you're jealous that she has managed to get her foot on the Housing Ladder and will soon be on the established path to riches!

This one looks like a typical developer job. No takers since August last year yet no price reduction! Only one thing they can do to make this house more attractive and that's knock a good 30k off the asking price it down.

Fixed

The details on rightmove say "As house or flats"... so maybe it is split into 4 flats?

You know how vampires can turn into bats? Well estate agents can turn into rats.... which is entirely necessary because they actually live in the sewers.

Love the 13 Amp socket in picture 10 - in the bathroom. I'm pretty sure that's illegal.

It is, though probably essential so you can take a bath with the electric fire once you realise you've just spent the best part of half a million pounds on this dump.

Sometimes see these type of houses in Edinburgh. I call them a' fur coat and nae knickers hooses. The house price is the GDP of a small country but it's furnished with stolen office furniture and Ikea shyte that's somehow managed to stick together for more than 10 years.

No, really. What IS that? I've even enlarged the pic - looks awfully like a rat to me.

Ok, so who is going to phone the agent to ask?

They already know.

Download the brochure - you'll see the rat photograph has been cropped so that it appears sans rat. :blink::o:lol: