House Price Crash Forum
hedgefunded

Anyone Listern To Alex Jones Yesterday

OK, it's NWO obsessed pseudo-intellectual tabloid fodder, but...... his gold bug chum came out with some interesting stuff.

It goes like this:

The yanks have a deal with the Arabs that they will buy their oil, if the Arabs use the money to buy T-bills.

Move on 30 years.

Yanks print money, trash the currency, Arab states get miffed and riot. Oil hits $200/barrel, the yanks renege on the deal and start pumping their own oil our of Alaska and from under the Rockies. Aparently there are a few trillion barrels to be had.

In the wake of all the unrest and trashed dollar, the NWO bring in a global currency and we all get RFID implants.

A bit bonkers but I'd like to know what some of you lot think of the above, especially if you heard the show.

p.s - "Total claptrap" is an acceptable answer and won't embarrass me.

Edited by hedgefunded

OK, it's NWO obsessed pseudo-intellectual tabloid fodder, but...... his gold bug chum came out with some interesting stuff.

It goes like this:

The yanks have a deal with the Arabs that they will buy their oil, if the Arabs use the money to buy T-bills.

Move on 30 years.

Yanks print money, trash the currency, Arab states get miffed and riot. Oil hits $200/barrel, the yanks renege on the deal and start pumping their own oil our of Alaska and from under the Rockies. Aparently there are a few trillion barrels to be had.

In the wake of all the unrest and trashed dollar, the NWO bring in a global currency and we all get RFID implants.

A bit bonkers but I'd like to know what some of you lot think of the above, especially if you heard the show.

The claim of global currency is wrong...he means a new reserve currency.

the claims of dollar crash are not unrealistic at all.

And other sources showing how much of US is actually owned by the Saudis add creedance to the claims by this source...

If I was an Oil Mogul and Banking Mogul this sounds like a plan...The Rothschilds fit that bill nicely.

EDIT

I didnt hear any mention of RFID implants in this show from the source...Lindsey Williams.

Edited by Bloo Loo

I was jesting about the RFID bit, though he'll probably claim that this evening. :)

but jesting about the claims is what the big media do to rubbish the things he comes out with...like the underwear bomber being a US plant, to ensure the TSA can get full body searches to ordinary plane passengers.

two friends of mine went on cruises around the US. both passed by New Orleans as it happens.

the TSA on one ship interviewed every passenger on board, whether or not they were getting off to visit, before they let anyone off. The other friend said it took 4 hours to get everyone off due to the security checks.

Both said they had little time at all to visit the town, indeed, one didnt make it past the area local to the docks....where shopkeepers when asked, said the TSA was killing their trade.

Its not just the Oil spill that is damaging things in that area....their Big Brother "security" isnt helping either...

and all this stuff ridiculed by the MSM when Mr Jones and Co first piped up about it.

saying that, he did have a caller saying petrol was 13 euros a litre in europe....still, folks can make a 10 times pricing error easily when under the pressure of a phone in, specially under the badgering of Jones who has a terrible motor mouth when people are making perfetly sensible points, his comments not needed.

Oil hits $200/barrel, the yanks renege on the deal and start pumping their own oil our of Alaska and from under the Rockies. Aparently there are a few trillion barrels to be had.

The idea that there is some gigantic, geologically implausible oilfield that has been left along in Alaska has been circulating in conspiracy circles for a long time, based on a single garbled statement. Not gonna happen.

And the other is the oil shale stuff. Whilst this has the advantage of actually existing, if it's liquid fuels you want, I can think of at least 3 better and more energy efficient ways of obtaining them.

Edit to add: I just paid £75 to fill up the mondeo. I have a significant VI in the conspiracy theories being true..

Edited by fluffy666

We may not like the dirty conspiracies and corruption at the heart of our and the American government - but you have to admit, it provides a certain sense of security knowing they would and could pull off a stunt like that.

Long term, I think the Rothschild, NWO, Goldman, Illuminati etc will turn out to have looked after the west. That has always been their goal; use everyone else's oil first then announce they have shitloads under their own soil.

The idea that there is some gigantic, geologically implausible oilfield that has been left along in Alaska has been circulating in conspiracy circles for a long time, based on a single garbled statement. Not gonna happen.

And the other is the oil shale stuff. Whilst this has the advantage of actually existing, if it's liquid fuels you want, I can think of at least 3 better and more energy efficient ways of obtaining them.

It wouldnt be a conspiracy if its a business plan.

If your plan is to maximise your own wealth, then yes, the plan outlined is perfectly reasonable...you corner the market in Oil in the US, you get a deal for foreigners to do the work while its cheap, then you strategically default on them while opening up the local, harder to get resources while prices are high.

not a conspiracy. A strategic plan.

The man mentioned Alaska, Gull Island (if that helps) and some mountain...cant remember the name, all in the US.

Of course there is massive oil in Russia as the man said and China is piping it in direct without using dollars....

We may not like the dirty conspiracies and corruption at the heart of our and the American government - but you have to admit, it provides a certain sense of security knowing they would and could pull off a stunt like that.

Long term, I think the Rothschild, NWO, Goldman, Illuminati etc will turn out to have looked after the west. That has always been their goal; use everyone else's oil first then announce they have shitloads under their own soil.

It does give a sense of security.. because the alternative explanation - that those in charge are a bunch of mildly delusional dweebs just like the rest of us, who have no real direction except to protect their own positions and fortune - is much, much scarier.

The man mentioned Alaska, Gull Island (if that helps) and some mountain...cant remember the name, all in the US.

Of course there is massive oil in Russia as the man said and China is piping it in direct without using dollars....

Yes, I've heard of Gull Island, and no, it doesn't exist.

How much oil Russia has is an interesting question.

Yes, I've heard of Gull Island, and no, it doesn't exist.

How much oil Russia has is an interesting question.

have you a link to some Gull Island stuff please...?

entertainment purposes only, of course.

It does give a sense of security.. because the alternative explanation - that those in charge are a bunch of mildly delusional dweebs just like the rest of us, who have no real direction except to protect their own positions and fortune - is much, much scarier.

Human beings love a narrative that explains everything in a nice, easy to digest fashion <Enter Alex Jones stage left>

Big oil screwing other people over? Obviously a conspiracy :rolleyes:

$200 oil coming with in 9 months , i don't see that as being too outlandish.Massive reserves in the US is well known.

Trade oil for worthless paper , good deal whilst you can get it.

Human beings love a narrative that explains everything in a nice, easy to digest fashion <Enter Alex Jones stage left>

That argument cuts both ways and people who adhere to a stochastic, 'stuff happens' point of view to explain everything are doing exactly the same thing

Personally, I believe our world is subject to a combination of the random, the incompetent and the intended. I have no reason to doubt that the rich and the powerful group together to pursue their class interest in the same way that, say, labour has organised in the past. They are not all powerful and depending on the circumstances, they may compete amongst themselves

And there's no getting away from the fact that some of the more measured people labeled as conspiracy theorists were calling the financial crisis and the rise of the security state ahead of time. Which puts them ahead of the corporate media outlets

As to the specific point of AJ's mate Pastor Lindsey. Lindsey is a good old snake oil salesman, in the tradition of the Old West. He appears on AJ's show regularly and beseeches the listeners to heed his warnings, claims that all he wants to do is help us prepare for the dark future ahead - and then directs people to buy his DVD and cancer cures in Mexico

Guest sillybear2

I think Alex Jones et al credit government with too much intelligence and foresight. In reality they manage to f**k up the most mundane of things, so their ability to orchestrate vast conspiracies and not leak like a sieve in the process seems unlikely. Of course some cabal might be conspiring to project a false sense of incompetence in all other areas of government and business as a ruse, in order to provide cover for their excellently executed evil plans. I guess it takes a kind of genius to persistently screw things up :lol:

Most of the failures you see around you (like in the monetary system) are hidden in plain sight, the crooked structures and rules are immaculately detailed in turgid textbooks or on the statute book where nobody bothers to look, not even the people supposedly running the country. It's a conspiracy of ignorance I guess, unless you're dealing with the laws of physics everything else is a human construct, somebody had to design it at some point.

I think Alex Jones et al credit government with too much intelligence and foresight. In reality they manage to f**k up the most mundane of things, so their ability to orchestrate vast conspiracies and not leak like a sieve in the process seems unlikely. Of course some cabal might be conspiring to project a false sense of incompetence in all other areas of government and business as a ruse, in order to provide cover for their excellently executed evil plans. I guess it takes a kind of genius to persistently screw things up :lol:

Screwed up from whose point of view? If I keep getting the wrong change from a shopkeeper and the apparent error is always in his favour how long am I supposed to keep thinking it's an honest mistake?

As for the leak thing, if the current system was so sieve-like why the big broohaha over Wikileaks? If you personally had information that proved some high-level evil machinations who would you call exactly? The BBC? The Guardian?

Agree with you with the hidden in plan view thing. Not sure I agree with you that only a handful of internet keyboard monkeys are aware of that stuff

Theres a third option other than conspiracy and randomness - instinct.

Lions manage to hunt in packs perfectly well without sitting down over cigars to work out their plan of attack.

Theres a third option other than conspiracy and randomness - instinct.

Lions manage to hunt in packs perfectly well without sitting down over cigars to work out their plan of attack.

Absolutely

If people go to the same schools, have the same friends and the same lifestyles it's likely that most of them will think and behave in a loosely similar way

If you are on the receiving end, the degree of conscious coordination that has led to you being rogered is largely an academic point. You'd just like it to stop

Edited by Charlton Peston

It wouldnt be a conspiracy if its a business plan.

If your plan is to maximise your own wealth, then yes, the plan outlined is perfectly reasonable...you corner the market in Oil in the US, you get a deal for foreigners to do the work while its cheap, then you strategically default on them while opening up the local, harder to get resources while prices are high.

not a conspiracy. A strategic plan.

Yep, I don't know about these claims but I have long thought that it's pretty clear that the Americans are trying to get the Middle Eastern countries to sell their own oil reserves as cheaply as possible to fund US demand whilst the Yanks hold back on their own massive reserves in US territories. Once the 'cheap' Middle Eastern stuff runs out they'll develop their own reserves and be sitting pretty.

And of course at the end of the day, all the Arabs have swapped their real wealth for is little pieces of green paper (IOUs) issued by the USA - who will have no qualms about defaulting on their debt obligations, as they sit atop a huge portion of the remaining global oil reserves and are in possession of a massive military machine.

That's why the Americans have supported puppet dictators around the Arab world.

Yep, I don't know about these claims but I have long thought that it's pretty clear that the Americans are trying to get the Middle Eastern countries to sell their own oil reserves as cheaply as possible to fund US demand whilst the Yanks hold back on their own massive reserves in US territories. Once the 'cheap' Middle Eastern stuff runs out they'll develop their own reserves and be sitting pretty.

And of course at the end of the day, all the Arabs have swapped their real wealth for is little pieces of green paper (IOUs) issued by the USA - who will have no qualms about defaulting on their debt obligations, as they sit atop a huge portion of the remaining global oil reserves and are in possession of a massive military machine.

That's why the Americans have supported puppet dictators around the Arab world.

The dictators have swapped oil for a weatern standard of living and total dominion of their areas. That's the deal. The US keeps the locals down, the dictators supply the black stuff - and this makes the petro dollar the worlds monetary standard.

Nixon was a very clever guy. So crooked he needed a corkscrew to put his pants on in the morning, but smart.

OK, it's NWO obsessed pseudo-intellectual tabloid fodder, but...... his

I thought Alex Jones was the bird off the telly!

Confused

It goes like this:

Move on 30 years.

Arabs are stupid but not that stupid. As soon as they are paid they swap the paper for gold which then gets moved into a swiss vault.

The Bakken Formation is touted in conspiranaut circles as being one of the major hidden sources of unlimited hydrocarbon goodness

Edited by Charlton Peston

You've heard what the herd think, now listen for yourselves. Is Saudi Arabia next for rebellion? Will the US open secret oil fields when oil hits $200? Will the US dollar collapse at the end of 2012? Will you let other people brow beat you into not checking out other sources of news which aren't MSM?

If you was a listener to the Alex Jones show you'd know that lindsey Wiliams has been coming on for years, and has been making predictions for years, and has proven time and time again to be accurate.

As usual people mouth off about Alex Jones without even knowing what they are talking about.

Edited by Scott Sando