House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GordonBrownSpentMyFuture

Keiser Report And Rt On Freeview

After a recent prompt to retune my Freeview I appear to have lost "FilmFour" (Channel 15) and "RT" (channel 85).

Sadly I'm now unable to receive the Keiser Report (through the TV). I have, however, gained "Challenge" and I'm now able to enjoy 20 year old episodes of Family Fortunes instead. Oh joy.

Has this happened to anyone else?

After a recent prompt to retune my Freeview I appear to have lost "FilmFour" (Channel 15) and "RT" (channel 85).

Sadly I'm now unable to receive the Keiser Report (through the TV). I have, however, gained "Challenge" and I'm now able to enjoy 20 year old episodes of Family Fortunes instead. Oh joy.

Has this happened to anyone else?

You must be especially privileged. I still have RT and Film 4.cool.gif

You must be especially privileged. I still have RT and Film 4.cool.gif

Good to know. I'll await a stronger signal and a new update prompt then.

On a positive note, I now have access to even more premium rate filth channels than I had before. Not that I ever watch them because I'm either posting on here or cracking one off on the internet for free.

I imagine that's true of most HPCers... and if it's not then I'll give you the money myself.

Ze Keiser is great.

Since my insomnia I'm seeing a lot more of him.

With Freeview, sometimes it can miss channels, you should perhaps rescan until the missing channels reappear.

Freeview Channels

Radio & Telly Freeview News

Thanks Tinker. I did try that but to no avail. I'll keep trying. Hopefully I'll get them back and maybe even lose ITV2+1 and the "lifestyle" channels. I think I could live with that. Until then I'll keep on YouTubing.

Thanks Tinker. I did try that but to no avail. I'll keep trying. Hopefully I'll get them back and maybe even lose ITV2+1 and the "lifestyle" channels. I think I could live with that. Until then I'll keep on YouTubing.

You may have to give your system a bit of a kick. Delete all channel lists so that is clear - or better maybe reset the box (should have a reset button / hole). Disconnect the aerial, re boot and let if fetch the channels as it would on a first time install.

If that still fails - check the software is up to date and tune in for the next over the air software update, or download the update if possible and load up.

You may have to give your system a bit of a kick. Delete all channel lists so that is clear - or better maybe reset the box (should have a reset button / hole). Disconnect the aerial, re boot and let if fetch the channels as it would on a first time install.

If that still fails - check the software is up to date and tune in for the next over the air software update, or download the update if possible and load up.

Thanks for the tips. Will give it a go. :)

Thanks for the tips. Will give it a go. :)

Failing that just received an offer via email. Very good recorder and really flexible, had an old 9200 for about 4 years now, still on their database so got sent this.

http://humaxdirect.co.uk/product.asp?ProdRef=10068&utm_source=streamsend&utm_medium=email&utm_content=13474133&utm_campaign=HumaxDirect%20Update%20-%20a%20busy%20year%20for%20Humax%20users

Caught it yesterday, it was very good.

Link to RT Keiser Report.

They showed footage of Ron Paul winning a poll (some awards) with the live version and the altered version on Fox News with added boos (they'll be on YouTube). Basically, the PTB are lying to us and manipulating news and markets (stock market) to give the impression of all being well.

Sadly, the very same people that got us into this mess are still place.