Reading Chav Answer To Cheryl Cole

sleepless

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

Not pretty enough to marry a footballer, so lives a fantasy life subsidised with £1200 a month from her mum

When her mum's money runs out they'll both be in trouble.

It's only a matter of time... her looks will fade, her dreams will be crushed, and she will look back guiltily on the fact she spent her mum's life savings on tat.

Lovverly.

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

Not pretty enough to marry a footballer, so lives a fantasy life subsidised with £1200 a month from her mum

It's only a matter of time... her looks will fade, her dreams will be crushed, and she will look back guiltily on the fact she spent her mum's life savings on tat.

Lovverly.

She'd do well to earn £1200 a month on the game.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413

Yeah nice but...she does not qualify for benefits if her mom gives her 1200 quid a month. It's case for DWP dept. :P

I was just thinking that..

It had better have been cash in hand or the bank details are going to be pretty damning!

I'm actually slightly jealous. I'd love to loaf around with my pet doggy while the tax payer and family stump up £2000 a month.

Lets face it, if you worked for a living you would have to earn £32k a year before having that kind of take-home. No wonder she can't be arsed with NMW jobs..!

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417

I would give her £50 for a BJ. Long as she was top notch. Only has to do that a couple of times a week to cover the benefits she gets. I think Dave should consider this as part of the benefits reform.

Everyone is a winner. I get a gummy, she gets a mouthful plus a wad of cash - and the Government gets an unexpected bonus.

Let's do it.

HOLA4418

Lovverly.

Her mom is a moron. They deserve Darwin Awards.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420

Kaycie....................

FFS!

:lol:

Where do these dipsticks get such maniac names?

This country has reached the point where people are so dumb and meeja brainwashed they must now invent idiotic names for their brats!

No hope I tell ye; no hope.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422

Archived