House Price Crash Forum
interestrateripoff

Will Ben Bernanke Cause More Revolution Than Any Other Person In History

Considering the recent political upheavals and revolts is Che Guevar about to be replaced as the pin up boy for revolutionary's?

Ben Bernanke appears to be helping to topple more countries leaders than anyone else in history, ramping up food prices is a genius move to cause revolutionary fervour amongst the masses. I mean if you where going to trigger regime change across the globe what better way to do it?

I know there's been a thread on central bankers causing more deaths than say Hitler or Stalin, but what about the other view point that the Ben Bernanke is in fact a saboteur hoping to over throw the political elites and bring democracy to the people. What better way to subvert the system than by printing trillions of dollars.

Edited by interestrateripoff

Considering the recent political upheavals and revolts is Che Guevar about to be replaced as the pin up boy for revolutionary's?

Ben Bernanke appears to be helping to topple more countries leaders than anyone else in history, ramping up food prices is a genius move to cause revolutionary fervour amongst the masses. I mean if you where going to trigger regime change across the globe what better way to do it?

I know there's been a thread on central bankers causing more deaths than say Hitler or Stalin, but what about the other view point that the Ben Bernanke is in fact a saboteur hoping to over throw the political elites and bring democracy to the people. What better way to subvert the system than by printing trillions of dollars.

Lenin would have approved wouldn't he? If anything, Bernanke is one of the most 'useful idiots' that ever lived.

Law of unintended consequences, that is all.

You have to remember that Bernanke is one of the Tribe, like many of the political and financial elite in the States, many of who's first loyalty is to Israel.

Do you think they really want free speech and real democracy in the Middle East? It is so much more convenient to have nut jobs like Gahaffi or Muburak-style regimes bought-off with American money in place. If Gadaffi-types criticise Israel's record then it is a kettle/pot scenario and they are easily discredited and Muburak-style leaders won't bite the hand that feeds them, so will not speak out against injustice by Israel, as it is in their best interests to keep quiet and keep the dollar tap flowing.

A free Middle East with political representatives that truly speak the minds of their people on the world stage is a real threat to the carefully crafted propaganda image of Israel, as they will no longer be able to hide behind the easily defamed dictatorial leaders of the Arab Middle East once they are gone via popular revolt. I can assure you they did not intend this wave of revolution.

Edited by General Congreve

I think he probably cannot connect what is happening around the World with his policies. IMPO he is creating millions of anti-US Bin Ladens.

Some of these super-rich Americans are so arrogant that they think they are invulnerable - hence why 911 was a shock. I pity the ordinary Yanks and Brits who will be targeted as a result of these policies.

It's the beard- they all have one, these revolutionary types.

Sometimes it's hard to tell them apart...

0319_mz_cover.jpg

Law of unintended consequences, that is all.

You have to remember that Bernanke is one of the Tribe, like many of the political and financial elite in the States, many of who's first loyalty is to Israel.

Do you think they really want free speech and real democracy in the Middle East? It is so much more convenient to have nut jobs like Gahaffi or Muburak-style regimes bought-off with American money in place. If Gadaffi-types criticise Israel's record then it is a kettle/pot scenario and they are easily discredited and Muburak-style leaders won't bite the hand that feeds them, so will not speak out against injustice by Israel, as it is in their best interests to keep quiet and keep the dollar tap flowing.

A free Middle East with political representatives that truly speak the minds of their people on the world stage is a real threat to the carefully crafted propaganda image of Israel, as they will no longer be able to hide behind the easily defamed dictatorial leaders of the Arab Middle East once they are gone via popular revolt. I can assure you they did not intend this wave of revolution.

Ah, the Goldbug arises! It's a political conspiracy by those nasty ubers (formerly known as unters). And yet there are unintended consequences? Not very masterful, are they?

I'm an optimist. People don't change, and they know what's best for themselves. They'll work it out when they have the chance to talk and trade. In the mean time, your certainty is simply a bet.

Ah, the Goldbug arises! It's a political conspiracy by those nasty ubers (formerly known as unters). And yet there are unintended consequences? Not very masterful, are they?

I'm an optimist. People don't change, and they know what's best for themselves. They'll work it out when they have the chance to talk and trade. In the mean time, your certainty is simply a bet.

The goldbug is indeed very happy at the moment, if you've been following the precious metals markets you'll know why.

I never claimed a conspiracy. The Israeli's and their insiders in the US do what they think is best for Israel and try to co-opt US muscle to do their bidding. Meanwhile the US military-industrial complex gladly profits from selling arms to Israel and the Administration know they have a useful excuse in the Middle East who can be used as a rallying point should the US need to justify intervention to 'protect' their petrodollar interests (Oh no, Iran is threatening Israel - we must invade!).

So it is chiefly a symbiotic relationship that benefits both parties at the expense of others, including the clueless US public who mostly bought the line that 911 was about Muslims hating their freedoms and not about US troops being stationed in the holy land of Mecca and US support for a country that has ignored countless UN resolutions, developed secret nuclear weapons and abuses the human rights on its indigenous population.

There is no conspiracy, certainly not one that is hidden from the plain view of those with enquiring minds and a modicum of IQ. This is just the unintended consequences of the banksters and a broke US government trying to stop their @rses being handed to them.

Some of these super-rich Americans are so arrogant that they think they are invulnerable

So did the late 18th century French royalty and aristocracy, as did members from the House of Romanov and their functionaries when declaring WWI... ;)

Anyway I don't fear terrorism as such, all the angry crowds looked very similar to you and I - ordinary folks who wanted to get by with a resonable standard of living - but got pushed into a corner by Neo-Liberal Globalization and its guard-dogs such as Mubarak, who they're directing most of their anger against, not the West as such. But I agree that terrorist attacks are mainly inflicted on the blameless and unprotected by crazy ignoramuses (Islamic and Christian fundies), not the guilty and powerful (yet).

The goldbug is indeed very happy at the moment, if you've been following the precious metals markets you'll know why.

I never claimed a conspiracy. The Israeli's and their insiders in the US do what they think is best for Israel and try to co-opt US muscle to do their bidding. Meanwhile the US military-industrial complex gladly profits from selling arms to Israel and the Administration know they have a useful excuse in the Middle East who can be used as a rallying point should the US need to justify intervention to 'protect' their petrodollar interests (Oh no, Iran is threatening Israel - we must invade!).

So it is chiefly a symbiotic relationship that benefits both parties at the expense of others, including the clueless US public who mostly bought the line that 911 was about Muslims hating their freedoms and not about US troops being stationed in the holy land of Mecca and US support for a country that has ignored countless UN resolutions, developed secret nuclear weapons and abuses the human rights on its indigenous population.

There is no conspiracy, certainly not one that is hidden from the plain view of those with enquiring minds and a modicum of IQ. This is just the unintended consequences of the banksters and a broke US government trying to stop their @rses being handed to them.

You assume the people of the US are clueless. Bad assumption.

edit: And you use the word modicum.

Edited by okaycuckoo

You assume the people of the US are clueless. Bad assumption.

edit: And you use the word modicum.

Of course, how hasty of me, they aren't all clueless, please allow me to correct myself:

http://www.zerohedge.com

http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/King_World_News.html

Edited by General Congreve

http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=180727

Bernanke-Cum-Jackass Hits Mainstream

In the WSJ no less....

In accounts of the political unrest sweeping through the Middle East, one factor, inflation, deserves more attention. Nothing can be more demoralizing to people at the low end of the income scale—where great masses in that region reside—than increases in the cost of basic necessities like food and fuel. It brings them out into the streets to protest government policies, especially in places where mass protests are the only means available to shake the existing power structure.

Wow, it's being recognized! Money printing is a problem?

And when the Fed sneezes money, the weak economies of the world, and the poor masses who are highly vulnerable to price rises in the necessities of life, catch pneumonia.

Would pursuing policies that lead to starvation be considered an act of war?

Would such be considered something for which one could be indicted and tried as a war criminal?

Hmmm...... I wonder if Bernanke recognizes the (rather delicious) irony that could come from this, given what ethnic and religious group he belongs to?

The Fed is financing a vast and rising federal deficit, following a practice that has been a surefire prescription for domestic inflation from time immemorial. Meanwhile, its policies are stoking a rise in prices that is contributing to political unrest that in some cases might be beneficial but in others might turn out as badly as the overthrow of the shah in 1979. Does any of this suggest that there might be some urgency to bringing the Fed under closer scrutiny?

Actually, what it suggests is that we need to add a 20 year prison term to The Federal Reserve Act for violating "stable prices", then enforce it the next afternoon against one Ben Bernanke.

A law without an "or else" is no law at all.

It would appear that this idea is entering the mainstream.