House Price Crash Forum

Question Time

jay67

Might watch it for once..has Heseltine, Nigel Farage,Vince,Ladyboy Cooper and a publisher called Victoria Barnsley.

Good old Nigel, Its always worth watching when he's on it. Just need David Starkey and the line up would be almost perfect.

Might watch it for once..has Heseltine, Nigel Farage,Vince,Ladyboy Cooper and a publisher called Victoria Barnsley.

That is quite a line up. Lets hope they do some ganging up on Mrs Balls and make the audience realise how silly much of what she spouts is....

OMG!!!!! Some guy just echoed my line about de-industrialisation and the need to MAKE things again - and how we should look to China!! Big applause!!! Talk of getting back into manufacturing now! Heseltine saying we would use robots rather than us lot, as we could NEVER compete with Asian wages...!!!

Some stupid youngster saying her generation need to do voluntary work to get experience (i.e. slave labour)

OMG!!!!! Some guy just echoed my line about de-industrialisation and the need to MAKE things again - and how we should look to China!! Big applause!!! Talk of getting back into manufacturing now! Heseltine saying we would use robots rather than us lot, as we could NEVER compete with Asian wages...!!!

Some stupid youngster saying her generation need to do voluntary work to get experience (i.e. slave labour)

Nothing wrong with slave labour! I was on YTS on £25 a week when I was a boy!! Brilliant!

Nothing wrong with slave labour! I was on YTS on £25 a week when I was a boy!! Brilliant!

I knew many on YTS who went on to great things. We employed a YTS, paid his fares, fed him, and paid for a 2 week holiday in the Med each year. He now runs my old Company lives in a £750k house and his future is secure. ;)

WOW! Big backlash to aid to India.... woman in audience just ripped Vince a new @sshole saying how about giving money to the poor here, and that India have a space programme so can afford it themselves! Went on to say Vince was disingenuous and pretentious, I think it was... :D

Please link to same topic in the off topic forum, mods.

Vince just been called disingenuous by audience member, followed by loooong silence lol...

Most of them only had a recent GCSE in english so didn't know what it meant :P

I noticed he did a nice squirm in his seat when she said it, think it must have hit home a bit :D

Archived