House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jay67

Question Time

Might watch it for once..has Heseltine, Nigel Farage,Vince,Ladyboy Cooper and a publisher called Victoria Barnsley.

Good old Nigel, Its always worth watching when he's on it. Just need David Starkey and the line up would be almost perfect.

Might watch it for once..has Heseltine, Nigel Farage,Vince,Ladyboy Cooper and a publisher called Victoria Barnsley.

That is quite a line up. Lets hope they do some ganging up on Mrs Balls and make the audience realise how silly much of what she spouts is....

Trust me you'll be disappointed.

Balls's balls will have almost certainly slapped against that chin if that helps deter you.

I would consider it, but it would not deter me.

OMG!!!!! Some guy just echoed my line about de-industrialisation and the need to MAKE things again - and how we should look to China!! Big applause!!! Talk of getting back into manufacturing now! Heseltine saying we would use robots rather than us lot, as we could NEVER compete with Asian wages...!!!

Some stupid youngster saying her generation need to do voluntary work to get experience (i.e. slave labour)

OMG!!!!! Some guy just echoed my line about de-industrialisation and the need to MAKE things again - and how we should look to China!! Big applause!!! Talk of getting back into manufacturing now! Heseltine saying we would use robots rather than us lot, as we could NEVER compete with Asian wages...!!!

Some stupid youngster saying her generation need to do voluntary work to get experience (i.e. slave labour)

Nothing wrong with slave labour! I was on YTS on £25 a week when I was a boy!! Brilliant!

Nothing wrong with slave labour! I was on YTS on £25 a week when I was a boy!! Brilliant!

I knew many on YTS who went on to great things. We employed a YTS, paid his fares, fed him, and paid for a 2 week holiday in the Med each year. He now runs my old Company lives in a £750k house and his future is secure. ;)

Vince grandly saying that giving 1% of the UK's economy to India is a very small amount of money. Brushing it aside with a wave of the hand. It must all be relative.

WOW! Big backlash to aid to India.... woman in audience just ripped Vince a new @sshole saying how about giving money to the poor here, and that India have a space programme so can afford it themselves! Went on to say Vince was disingenuous and pretentious, I think it was... :D

Billions of our tax money going to India, a country that has their own space program, and nuclear weapons, and a booming economy.

And our politicians are all defending this aid being sent to them!! FFS! What is wrong with these people?

Please link to same topic in the off topic forum, mods.

Vince just been called disingenuous by audience member, followed by loooong silence lol...

Most of them only had a recent GCSE in english so didn't know what it meant :P

I noticed he did a nice squirm in his seat when she said it, think it must have hit home a bit :D

There was a good point made earlier in the programme about the teachers who are teaching our youngsters.. and how they are barely just out of school themselves... just hearing it said aloud, sounds awful!

One of the better shows of late...