House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Algie

Are Ea's Finally Getting The Point?

Has anyone ever seen this site?

Here's a couple of links for you to peruse and enjoy - you will also see the usual "it's all getting better" crap as well

For any of them [or yourselves] that haven't see the item on Countrywide it has got to be a major wake up call to actually start talking prices down if they are ever to recover any margins.

Also as usual, in the other John Wrigglesworth talks a great deal of sense about all the "lies, damn lies and statistics" that are sprouted about the housing market and prices.

EA News

EA News

Has anyone ever seen this site? 

Here's a couple of links for you to peruse and enjoy - you will also see the usual "it's all getting better" crap as well

For any of them [or yourselves] that haven't see the item on Countrywide it has got to be a major wake up call to actually start talking prices down if they are ever to recover any margins.

One countrywide agent in my area went to a single B&W page in the local property rag, quite a come down from multipage colour spreads, this continued on for some weeks until they disappeared completely, I thought the worst had happened. Afraid not, now they're back with vengeance with two B&W pages, one seemingly dedicated to endless "Mr & Mrs L require a house in Hovel St, and are too stupid to look in the paper, please contact blah blah".

The other countrywide agents have put through endless leaflets personally delivered with "Urgently Required - Blah Road" because they're "helping a potential purchaser", and reassuringly underneath "this is a genuine request" as if anyone would even doubt them, then we have "even if you're not thinking of selling keep this letter" and "I would be delighted to talk to you with regards to any aspect of property matters", hrm, maybe I should ask them about the tanking market? B)

So, looks like two Countrywide's are gonna become one and each is battling not to be axed... sorry, 'merged'.