House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Libya: Protests 'rock City Of Benghazi'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12477275

Hundreds of people have clashed with police and pro-government supporters in the Libyan city of Benghazi, reports say.

Eyewitnesses told the BBC the overnight unrest followed the arrest of an outspoken critic of the government.

The lawyer was later said to have been released but the protests continued.

Pro-democracy protests have swept through several Arab countries in recent weeks, forcing the leaders of Tunisia and Egypt from power.

A call has been put out on the internet for protests across Libya on Thursday.

The anti-govt protests are spreading, it's starting to become a fad.

I wonder when any of the major nations will start seeing protests? Obviously in the UK can we wait until Britain's got talent has been on.

Obviously in the UK can we wait until Britain's got talent has been on.

I think you nailed it with this comment. Sad state of affairs when so may of your countrymen are total facktards.

I wonder when any of the major nations will start seeing protests? Obviously in the UK can we wait until Britain's got talent has been on.

Way to patronise the Libyans! Anyway i'm all for a pro-democracy overthrow of our two faced same suited dictators. After you :ph34r:

Way to patronise the Libyans! Anyway i'm all for a pro-democracy overthrow of our two faced same suited dictators. After you :ph34r:

I meant in the terms of the worlds major economies, the little people all have a place in our global economy. :ph34r: