House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Kevin

Ruislip. Good Or Bad

Hi,

I started this topic because I have seen some properties in Ruislip that has a very fair price.

No idea about this area. £350K for a semi-detached house doesn't really seem like house price in London. I assume this area is not particularly good or not good at all.

Is this true? Is this a fair area to live?

Regards

Hi,

I started this topic because I have seen some properties in Ruislip that has a very fair price.

No idea about this area. £350K for a semi-detached house doesn't really seem like house price in London. I assume this area is not particularly good or not good at all.

Regards

It's better than Stratford IMHO

Hi,

Regards

Its ok, used to live in nearby Harrow until a couple of years ago, however it was slowly but surely going downhill due to the massive influx of immigrants, many of lets say a 'tribal' culture, along with every decent house getting knocked into 3 flats and the garden flattend to park their important pride and joy's. Ryslip has different areas, some convenient and some not and on different train lines. 350K is not cheap, peak bubble prices if you ask me for rather boring houses, remembering also, this is in zone 5/6 and a long way home from the city when you are p*ssed. Safer however than many areas in South or East London.