House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

D179

Vortex In Aden

For all you tin foil hat wearers, google topic...... Not sure what effect it will have on hpc though, I guess visitors to our planet may buy in....

For all you tin foil hat wearers, google topic...... Not sure what effect it will have on hpc though, I guess visitors to our planet may buy in....

Is that a bit like a maelstrom?

Do you reckon our 'visitors' will want to buy gold .... :D

I've got plenty :lol:.

http://covertress.blogspot.com/2010/12/gulf-of-aden-vortex.html

Is WikiLeaks [http://213.251.145.96/] sitting on the greatest story of all time?

Mysterious ‘Vortex’ Warned Is Creating Global Weather Catastrophe

A bizarre report prepared for Prime Minister Putin by Admiral Maksimov of Russia’s Northern Fleet states that a ‘mysterious magnetic vortex’ currently centered in the Gulf of Aden has “defied” all the combined efforts of Russia, The United States and China to shut it down, or even to ascertain its exact origin or “cause for being”.