House Price Crash Forum

Historical Price Websites

catmandu

HOLA441

What are you lot using at the moment for checking past selling price of properties in Scotland?

I used nethouseprices but it seems to no longer have info for Scotland (or at least all the places I look).

I use ros.gov.uk, but searches can only be for a 6 months period - just no practical to use.

Mouseprice seems useful but doesn't always contain the info on the properties I'm after.

Anything else out there?

HOLA442

What are you lot using at the moment for checking past selling price of properties in Scotland?

I used nethouseprices but it seems to no longer have info for Scotland (or at least all the places I look).

I use ros.gov.uk, but searches can only be for a 6 months period - just no practical to use.

Mouseprice seems useful but doesn't always contain the info on the properties I'm after.

Anything else out there?

My link

edit for it`s england &wales only :huh:

Edited by long time lurking

HOLA443

For everyday stuff I use housespotters, ESPC and Rightmove coupled with propertybee.

For what you're asking, mouseprice goves estimates of current values (albeit rather high estimates). But the main site I use to see past transaction values is ourproperty.co.uk. Let me know what you think.

Anybody else?

HOLA444
HOLA445

Anything else out there?

http://www.ourproperty.co.uk/

HOLA446
HOLA447

Thanks all - had never really realised that zoopla did historical prices for some reason - I think I basically discarded the site from my mind as I had no faith in their valuations of property I'd previously looked up. Cheers for all the replies. I found pretty much what I wanted.

• 2 weeks later...
HOLA448

For everyday stuff I use housespotters, ESPC and Rightmove coupled with propertybee.

How do you get historical selling prices from ESPC? (Other than by asking a friendly solicitor to login to their system for you.....)

My choices are Zoopla and OurProperty.

Edited by TTD