House Price Crash Forum

Btl Plonker - Mediocre Footballer

MrB

HOLA441
HOLA442
Down to John Salako (et al)

http://www.kingsoakhomes.co.uk/kb_i.html

"I knew that it would be perfect as a buy-to-let investment."

Depressing.  Wonder how much football money is propping up houses.

"Having kept my eye on investment returns in the area for a while, I knew that it would be perfect as a buy-to-let investment."

Sounds like a footballer speaking, huh?

"I found everyone very easy to deal with an efficient. KingsOak organized it all for me. It was really simple and easy."

Ahh, that explains it, they also wrote the above for him too, he probably hasn't even read it :lol:

HOLA443
HOLA444
Guest Charlie The Tramp
"I found everyone very easy to deal with an efficient. KingsOak organized it all for me. It was really simple and easy."

More like getting paid for false advertising.

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

during the boom Man City player Robbie Fowler was repotedly buying streetfuls of houses in Oldham for BTL !...........One of our Olympic sprinters (Richardson???) fancies himself as a BTL King too...in Windsor ,i think it is

Edited by Michael

HOLA448
Down to John Salako (et al)

http://www.kingsoakhomes.co.uk/kb_i.html

"I knew that it would be perfect as a buy-to-let investment."

Depressing.  Wonder how much football money is propping up houses.

Premier division players' blonde bimbo wives have bought flats bu the dozen - yes the dozen. The hubbie thought they ought to have a 'little business' and she says 'I'm good at interior designing'...

You get the picture.

Sad!

Remember, when the marginal buyer falls away and gthere are no long term buyers around, prices will fall. Cap'n, you cannae change the laws of Economics!

HOLA449
during the boom Man City player Robbie Fowler was repotedly buying streetfuls of houses in Oldham for BTL !...........One of our Olympic sprinters (Richardson???) fancies himself as a BTL King too...in Windsor ,i think it is

When Fowler played for Liverpool there was a song on the terraces to the tune of 'Yellow Submarine':

"We're all living in a Robbie Fowler house, a Robbie Fowler house, a Robbie Fowler house..."

Counting his housing assets he is now apparently the richest sportsperson in the UK.

HOLA4410
When Fowler played for Liverpool there was a song on the terraces to the tune of 'Yellow Submarine':

"We're all living in a Robbie Fowler house, a Robbie Fowler house, a Robbie Fowler house..."

Counting his housing assets he is now apparently the richest sportsperson in the UK.

I wonder if his IFA plans to keep his investments in property over the next few years...