House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Executive Sadman

Camerclegg Have Blood On Their Hands

In reality a sad story about vanity and probably peer pressure, as any sane person could see, though i doubt the shameless leftists will see it that way.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1355605/Claudia-Aderotimi-Detectives-hunt-transgender-doctor-death-British-student.html

Daily mail really have outdone themselves on the photos for this one. I like photos, which is why i like the daily mail. But i count 12 photos here, the majority gratuitous, and a video too.

A STUDENT.

Legitimate surgical techniques including silicone implants cost around £7,000, leading some to seek out cheaper injections. The procedure is illegal in the U.S. and UK.

Such is the tightfistedness of coalition cuts that hardworking poor students who deserve the best in body modification just havent got the spare thousands of pounds nowadays to get bona fide cosmetic surgeons. Thanks to The CONDEMS they only have enough for transatlantic flights, a third rate motel and a ladyboy 'doctor'

What is the world coming to? Hang your head in shame, Cameron.

Seriously, they blamed Thatcher for stuff like this, when will the BBC wake up and expose this blatant tory injustice. I am actually waiting for Ed balls to propose a "student cosmetic grant' in line with the previous 13 years of frivolous liebour pork barrel spending.

That girl needed face surgery, forget about the ass.

Ahem.

I mean.

Yeah, outrageous. But you get what you pay for I guess. Of course it's going to be cheaper to go abroad and die in a hotel room after the surgeon with no exp botched your op. We attract some of the best talent in the medical world to this country, can't have everything for free/cheap.

That girl needed face surgery, forget about the ass.

Ahem.

I mean.

Yeah, outrageous. But you get what you pay for I guess. Of course it's going to be cheaper to go abroad and die in a hotel room after the surgeon with no exp botched your op. We attract some of the best talent in the medical world to this country, can't have everything for free/cheap.

Well, i didnt want to be the first to say :lol:

She reminded me of the creature in the Aphex twin window licker video!

windowlicker-video.jpg

Interesting how their dancing style hasn't changed a bit over the ages... Most of their moves in hip-hop clips are pure pre-civilisation tribal dances.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UNhXPolxNk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTY3wqDKIkY

I suppose simulating sex and mindless gyration is easier than learning the how to do the waltz

Like pretty much everything nowadays corcerning the yoof of today. Why bother when you get a gold star and praise heaped on you for being a complete and utter screw up.