House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tonytramcar

Weird Yahoo Mail Problem

I have a problem with my Yahoo e-mail inbox - the top message in the list frequently refuses to load, all the others being ok. I can sometimes get round it by sending myself a message, thus making the unopened one 2nd in the list, but this doesn't always work

I have tried deleting cookies, using alternative Yahoo access, alternative browser, rebooting, etc., with no success. My operating system is Windows 7.

Can anyone help, please ?

I have a problem with my Yahoo e-mail inbox - the top message in the list frequently refuses to load, all the others being ok. I can sometimes get round it by sending myself a message, thus making the unopened one 2nd in the list, but this doesn't always work

I have tried deleting cookies, using alternative Yahoo access, alternative browser, rebooting, etc., with no success. My operating system is Windows 7.

Can anyone help, please ?

I had a problem with ataching files to yahoo when I had opened it with internet explorer. Tried it with Mozilla no problem. try a different browser see if it makes a difference.

Edit. Read your post properly. youve tried this then. Sorry cant help.

Technology is w@nk isnt it.

Destroyed countless phones, mp3 players and one laptop in various fits of violence as they refused to do what i wanted them to or just simply not done it as quick as I expected to.

dont go down this route though, the feeling of godlike power over inanimate objects fades rapidly. The feeling of being a c'nt and an out of pocket twit lasts a lot longer.