House Price Crash Forum

Supergran gives robbers a good going over

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

I dread to think how badly it could have gone for her if one of them had turned on her. The Dunkirk spirit is not yet finished.

Come to Manchester sometime, it was a long time ago now but I remember on the 98 bus (might have been the 486) turning into Salford I remember seeing a granny being mugged. She refused to let go of her hand bag so they took a few swings at her. Then started kicking her while she was down. The bus drive a huge man (fat) came out and they ran off. The old dear was twitching in a pool of her own blood.

I remember it as when I got into work late that day I was chewed out by the boss.

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

Why are they revealing her identity? It will only encourage a revenge attack....

Well everyone has(had) a gran. And even some nasty pieces of work out there will have respect for what she did.

I think if any revenge attack happened these blokes lives would not be worth living. People would find out and IMO the outcome would not be pleasant.

i imagine these blokes know this.

HOLA449

She said afterwards 'there were a lot of people there, not doing anything'

'Some were taking photos with their phones'

Says it all for me about the difference between the generations.

Get your priorities right people, things have moved on from standing aside and not getting involved, getting your film on youtube is now the priority.

HOLA4410

Archived