House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
behr

Osborne Pays £6,000,000,000 To State Owned Banks

Its hard to believe this but George Osbourne on this mornings Today programme (radio 4) announced that he approved of the banks paying the £6,000,000,000 mainly to its executive staff even though the UK govt and hence the taxapayer owns 84% of RBS which includes, Nat West etc. Taxpayer also owns more than 40% of Lloyds Bank and its associates eg. Halifax etc. So the public have had their interest stolen on a massive scale and this conservative govt eg Cameron and Osborne are allowing it to be handed over to bankers who often pay little tax. Good news for the London Property Market and Porsche showrooms!!

Its hard to believe this but George Osbourne on this mornings Today programme (radio 4) announced that he approved of the banks paying the £6,000,000,000 mainly to its executive staff even though the UK govt and hence the taxapayer owns 84% of RBS which includes, Nat West etc. Taxpayer also owns more than 40% of Lloyds Bank and its associates eg. Halifax etc. So the public have had their interest stolen on a massive scale and this conservative govt eg Cameron and Osborne are allowing it to be handed over to bankers who often pay little tax. Good news for the London Property Market and Porsche showrooms!!

There must be something wrong where the reward for failure is a massive bonus from government subsidies. How much longer can this be tolerated whilst others are facing a massive drop in their standard of living?

There must be something wrong where the reward for failure is a massive bonus from government subsidies. How much longer can this be tolerated whilst others are facing a massive drop in their standard of living?

There we have it agreed, the 'Koalishon' are in bed with the Banksters despite Osborne's feeble sop this morning. Let's hope this act of great hubris will bring down both the government and the banking sector.

The vast majority of these bonuses are being paid to banksters who paid themselves whopping bonuses by trading worthless bits of paper illegally and issuing phony profits before 2007 - then when their gaff was blown the taxpayer picked up the tab. Not happy at all :angry:

Thank goodness I'm emigrating in a week .

There we have it agreed, the 'Koalishon' are in bed with the Banksters despite Osborne's feeble sop this morning. Let's hope this act of great hubris will bring down both the government and the banking sector.

The vast majority of these bonuses are being paid to banksters who paid themselves whopping bonuses by trading worthless bits of paper illegally and issuing phony profits before 2007 - then when their gaff was blown the taxpayer picked up the tab. Not happy at all :angry:

Thank goodness I'm emigrating in a week .

shermanator, where are you going??

The more this goes on the closer we get to a revolution, maybe a year or two who knows. I hope not but I see no other way to stop this greed.

The rich are amassing huge wealth way more than a sane person would ever need. Mubarak (not British I know) has an estimated wealth of £43 billion. It gonna happen if this doesn't stop.

shermanator, where are you going??

France, near Lyon. Had my fill of this country's worship of banksters, footballers and celebrities. The French, even those from humble backgrounds, attempt to nourish their brain as well as their wallet - philosophers are revered there.

Nothing less than a revolution is needed to halt these bonuses and false accounting practises indulged in by the banks. The 'Koalishon' are mere glove pockets for the elite to tap and Osborne's risible 'clampdown' on the banks is now exposed as tosh when he's signing off on £6bn of bonuses. Do the sheeple care or is it just me getting worked up?

"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin.

The Bankers own the earth. Take it away from them,

but leave them the power to create deposits,

and with the flick of the pen they will

create enough deposits to buy it back again.

However, take it away from them, and

all the great fortunes like mine

will disappear and they ought to disappear, for

this would be a happier and better world to live in.

But, if you wish to remain the slaves of Bankers

and pay the cost of your own slavery,

let them continue to create deposits."

Sir Josiah Stamp

(1880-1941) President of the Bank of England in the 1920's, the second richest man in Britain

Bankers are omnipotent self proclaimed Gods, politicians get the scraps thrown from their table, for lying to, and helping to keep 99% of humanity in debt slavery.

We are living in the Dark Ages.

Edited by Dan1

As he is allowing the pay, then who is paying for the extra tax he is raising?

Well that must be coming out of shareholders capital, a group of people who havent done too well out of the banking crash. And that also includes the taxpayers shareholding in RBS and Lloyds, so a lot of this extra money being raised is illusory, it comes out of one pocket of the shareholder, and is placed into the other pocket.

Meanwhile, the insiders, once again convey the proceeds of crime out of the banks, and into their own pockets, and do so with a knowing wave from the government.

France, near Lyon. Had my fill of this country's worship of banksters, footballers and celebrities. The French, even those from humble backgrounds, attempt to nourish their brain as well as their wallet - philosophers are revered there.

Nothing less than a revolution is needed to halt these bonuses and false accounting practises indulged in by the banks. The 'Koalishon' are mere glove pockets for the elite to tap and Osborne's risible 'clampdown' on the banks is now exposed as tosh when he's signing off on £6bn of bonuses. Do the sheeple care or is it just me getting worked up?

Hi mate, hope you don't mind my asking but - what do you do for a living, and are you a fluent French speaker?

TIA