House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Prescience

Asbos Replaced:

The intellectual giants who claim to be running this country have now demonstrated their awesome powers of conceptual thinking and problem solving!

The ASBO is for the chop: and will be replaced by a clever wheeze requiring greater police activity.

Except the numbers of police are being cut................

And the final killer blow: if the miscreants are sufficiently naughty, then they will be punished by having their "Gadgets" confiscated.

Seems it has failed to occur to these genii that the social misfits will simply nick another one!

Give me strength....................

And the final killer blow: if the miscreants are sufficiently naughty, then they will be punished by having their "Gadgets" confiscated.

What happens to the gadgets?

When they confiscate the booze the homewatch got it. Admitedly I don't think the alcopops went down that well with most of them, but the sheer volumes meant every person got a bag of 6 bottles.

I'll have to start going again if they'll be dishing out phones and ipods.

The intellectual giants who claim to be running this country have now demonstrated their awesome powers of conceptual thinking and problem solving!

The ASBO is for the chop: and will be replaced by a clever wheeze requiring greater police activity.

Except the numbers of police are being cut................

Seems it has failed to occur to these genii that the social misfits will simply nick another one!

Give me strength....................

:lol::lol::lol:

I love this, maybe they will get a jolly good ticking off too