HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416

"AGENTS NOTE

Please note that the owner of this property is related to a Director of Alan Cooke Estate Agents "

Oh dear. I guess they didn't have any choice but to market it - this is an EA's nightmare

I thought I might be becoming eccentric, but it looks like I need lessons! :blink:

HOLA4417

I love the round green chair carpets and the red tiles and bars on the bathroom windows....that house is unreal, fun... still better than the cream magnolia vacant places you sometimes see. ;)

Actually, I'm slightly ashamed to admit that, after looking at those eye-knackering pictures, I thought: for crying out loud, bring me a few gallons of magnolia and a the biggest paint-roller that B&Q has in stock!

HOLA4418

Actually, I'm slightly ashamed to admit that, after looking at those eye-knackering pictures, I thought: for crying out loud, bring me a few gallons of magnolia and a the biggest paint-roller that B&Q has in stock!

I know what you mean....'good things never last forever'.....looking at that you wouldn't want them to, there is only so much one person can take. ;)

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421

I was just dialling the agent to make an offer, then my heart sank when I read the following at the end of the listing.

THE SELLER DOES NOT INCLUDE IN THE SALE ANY CARPETS, LIGHT FITTINGS, FLOOR COVERINGS, CURTAINS, BLINDS, FURNISHINGS, ELECTRIC/GAS APPLIANCES (WHETHER CONNECTED OR NOT) OR ANY OTHER FIXTURES AND FITTINGS UNLESS EXPRESSLY MENTIONED IN THESE PARTICULARS AS FORMING PART OF THE SALE.

So all the stuff the makes it so special will go with the seller :(

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425