House Price Crash Forum

Quality joint, lets me see if I can find a spare £285,000 between the sofa cushions before it's gone.

If this isn't a prime example of money having very little worth then I don't know what is.

I love the round green chair carpets and the red tiles and bars on the bathroom windows....that house is unreal, fun... still better than the cream magnolia vacant places you sometimes see. ;)

Edited by winkie

I love the kitchen stencil best.

MY EYES!!!!!!!!

And did you miss this bit at the end??

Please note that the owner of this property is related to a Director of Alan Cooke Estate Agents Ltd

I was completely captivated by pic.5 - the fully tiled bathroom with Bruce Lee mirrors and the big giant Rolex on the wall.

Took me quite a while to realise it was the kitchen. :o

"AGENTS NOTE

Please note that the owner of this property is related to a Director of Alan Cooke Estate Agents "

Oh dear. I guess they didn't have any choice but to market it - this is an EA's nightmare

I thought I might be becoming eccentric, but it looks like I need lessons! :blink:

I love the round green chair carpets and the red tiles and bars on the bathroom windows....that house is unreal, fun... still better than the cream magnolia vacant places you sometimes see. ;)

Actually, I'm slightly ashamed to admit that, after looking at those eye-knackering pictures, I thought: for crying out loud, bring me a few gallons of magnolia and a the biggest paint-roller that B&Q has in stock!

Actually, I'm slightly ashamed to admit that, after looking at those eye-knackering pictures, I thought: for crying out loud, bring me a few gallons of magnolia and a the biggest paint-roller that B&Q has in stock!

I know what you mean....'good things never last forever'.....looking at that you wouldn't want them to, there is only so much one person can take. ;)

I was just dialling the agent to make an offer, then my heart sank when I read the following at the end of the listing.

THE SELLER DOES NOT INCLUDE IN THE SALE ANY CARPETS, LIGHT FITTINGS, FLOOR COVERINGS, CURTAINS, BLINDS, FURNISHINGS, ELECTRIC/GAS APPLIANCES (WHETHER CONNECTED OR NOT) OR ANY OTHER FIXTURES AND FITTINGS UNLESS EXPRESSLY MENTIONED IN THESE PARTICULARS AS FORMING PART OF THE SALE.

So all the stuff the makes it so special will go with the seller :(

They haven't got it quite right.

Picture 13 shows twigs, but they're in a pot outside.

Cut them off, put them in a vase indoors, and it will fly off the shelf.